Bust Out Another Thousand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    They are sweet and we tested a M240 before pulling the trigger on the P23, but the fit and finish just isn't on the same level as the Nautique. The M240 wave is sweet, but the interior just isn't as sweet. I did buy my surf board in that pic from WSA though! (Also we need to go flying sometime man, I've got a new flat foamy on the way I should be able to maiden next week)
    I'm a huge fan of the 26LSV. we took one out the other day, the wave was nuts, and the supercharged vette motor makes it feel like its well a supercharged vette. lol
    also the wave is far more tuneable than a Nautique in my opinion. One of out customers recently did the first ever (as far as I know) kickflip on a surfboard behind a 26LSV. but I'm still all new to this, I haven't been on a Nautique yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I'm a huge fan of the 26LSV. we took one out the other day, the wave was nuts, and the supercharged vette motor makes it feel like its well a supercharged vette. lol
      also the wave is far more tuneable than a Nautique in my opinion. One of out customers recently did the first ever (as far as I know) kickflip on a surfboard behind a 26LSV. but I'm still all new to this, I haven't been on a Nautique yet.
      Don't get me wrong, the Bu wave is great!!! But my P23 also has a 600hp/600tq supercharged engine that slurps less GPH since I don't have a wedge, and the fit finish is like the difference between a Chevy and a Caddy, or a Toyota and a Lexus, or insert your brand preference here. I will say this however, the loaded out Malibu is like $100k less than the loaded out Nautique, and that's a big deal too!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

4 pages about boats, and lakes, and not one solid bikini pic. Damn sausage fest! This thread fails to deliver!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

The wife is on the back of the boat in the last pic I posted... there are others I've posted on this forum in the appropriate sub sections should you choose to go looking.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            4 pages about boats, and lakes, and not one solid bikini pic. Damn sausage fest! This thread fails to deliver!
            Sorry Jason, I don't have any pics of me in a bikini for you. I'll do better.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              Sorry Jason, I don't have any pics of me in a bikini for you. I'll do better.
              Slacker!
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Kick ass pics. What lake were you all in?

My brother bought a B.O.A.T., and that has come true, he bought it used at a good price. Motor went out after the '20 freeze (probably didn't winterize completely). This winter he had the entire interior re-done (previous owner didn't cover it).
                And at the lake last week, when he was coming back to his cove a pregnant mother and her son were drowning after their watercraft overturned and flooded. So he had to do what anyone else would do and jumped in and saved both of them from drowning as both didn't have on life jackets. So now's he scarred after that debacle and said hes selling his boat, lol...
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 06-02-2023, 12:35 PM.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Kick ass pics. What lake were you all in?

My brother bought a B.O.A.T., and that has come true, he bought it used at a good price. Motor went out after the '20 freeze (probably didn't winterize completely). This winter he had the entire interior re-done (previous owner didn't cover it).
                  And at the lake last week, when he was coming back to his cove a pregnant mother and her son were drowning after their watercraft overturned and flooded. So he had to do what anyone else would do and jumped in and saved both of them from drowning as both didn't have on life jackets. So now's he scarred after that debacle and said hes selling his boat, lol...
                  Wow man, that would be awful for sure, but likely wouldn't make me think of selling the boat. We keep the boat up at Texoma.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Wow man, that would be awful for sure, but likely wouldn't make me think of selling the boat. We keep the boat up at Texoma.
                    Can see it rattling folks - but have to be a dick about the lifejackets and stuff.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Can see it rattling folks - but have to be a dick about the lifejackets and stuff.
                      Yeah, it's a combination of that and hes already saved another guy that was swimming near shore with cargo shorts and went under. And he was giving the mother an earful about not having life jackets on while jet boating, she said her being 7 months pregnant was the reason she didn't have one on.

I believe that also not having a slip and fighting with people at the dock ramp trying to get in and out is a pain too. Gas prices, and maintaining the boat is an issue as well.

After having jet boat's myself back in the late 90's, it is an expensive hobby, as is most hobbies...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not having a slip, especially on holiday weekends can be a huge PITA... unfortunately I can't use mine yet until the lake level rises a couple of feet (fuck you Army Corp) so I have to keep it in the storage unit and trailer it.

Her being pregnant is no reason not to have at least one of the orange safety ones that just goes around your neck. I don't make anyone but kids wear one full time on my boat, but I know where they all are and could quickly get them in an emergency. That and I consider myself a pretty damn good captain although there are certainly a ton of things I cannot control so I keep my head on a swivel.

They are a ton of work though, as are all the toys. My boys and I just went up to Texoma for the day to put a new battery in one of the golf carts, hook up trickle chargers to all the 4 wheelers, mopeds, golf carts, etc. and then we went down to the dock and got the pontoon boat back on it's lift, cleaned out the trash can at the dock, hooked up the Ring cameras at the dock, and filled 7 gas cans with ethanol free fuel. Basically just a work day.

Stevo

Comment

When he says watercraft, it makes me think of a jet ski. While I don't necessarily always wear one on the boat, there is no way in hell I don't wear one on a jet ski, or any other rollie polly small watercraft ,and I am a fantastic swimmer. I can't imagine someone pregnant being on a jet ski either though. And they lived, should solidify his choice to enjoy boating. I have some super f ed up history with water, just made me want to be a better swimmer.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                            X