No announcement yet.

Truth always slips out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an addition to the study above, a more complete version in my layman opinion would address incidences of myocarditis after reported positive cases of COVID-19 among unvaccinated individuals, and incidences of myocarditis after reported positive cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated individuals.

Comment

Fox is imploding

Comment

I remember when the lab leak was considered a ?conspiracy theory.? The sad thing is a lot of people knew this from the start.

If you want to know more research gain of function on coronaviruses at UNC. The US and France helped build the lab in Wuhan too. Most likely cause is contaminated person from the lab went to the ?wet market? for lunch and viola. The bat story has always been BS. The wuhan market is a fish market with no bats.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          As an addition to the study above, a more complete version in my layman opinion would address incidences of myocarditis after reported positive cases of COVID-19 among unvaccinated individuals, and incidences of myocarditis after reported positive cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated individuals.
          Yes it would be really good to have accurate studies with proper control groups. Sadly big pharma has been fighting that and trying to hide the data they do have. I don?t trust anyone asking to hide stuff for decades no matter what it is.

Comment

Comment

Hilariously Dr. Hotez who was MSNBCs expert and vaccine recommending doctor, will not debate for $1.5 million and defend all of the statements he made on MSNBC in regards to COVID and the vaccine. I'd debate anyone on any topic for a whole lot less. My guess is that big pharma paid him so much $1.5 million isn't even worth his time. There are funny of videos of all his clips recommending the vaccine..... two shots and you are immune! 3.... no 4.... no maybe 5..... maybe every year..... and of course natural immunity is bad.

Joe Rogan, yes the Fear Factor guy, is now more trustworthy than any news network and many doctors.

Comment

Daaaaang!

Comment

Try that in a small town.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Daaaaang!

I?m sure all the idiots screeching ?the science,? media talking heads, politicians, social media influencers and people that got COVID tats know more than those Swedish cardiologists.

Comment

Comment

Just remember if some starts screeching ?conspiracy theory? that just means 6-24 months before you get verification it is true. Funny how don?t see social media posts from people bragging about their Pfizer tats anymore.

Comment

Still slipping out. P.S. Get ready for a new wave of BS only 4 years later almost to the day.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X