Video of Chinese spy satellite hovering over Billings MT Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Chinese spy satellite hovering over Billings MT Wednesday

Do y'all believe it's a Chinese spy satellite?

Them ninjas know it came from China and have been monitoring it all across its journey across the Pacific/Artic circle.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Regardless of what it is it?s despicable that our own govmt is just letting it go on by without doing anything about it. I mean if a civilian flew a DJI drone over any airspace you?d have the SWAT team rushing your house. Foreign govmt spy balloon? Nah it?s cool.

Comment

It could be some type of biological weapon and they want us to shoot it down.
        Or they believe its high enough that it's the same as flying a high altitude plane or drone and not worth shooting it down or not in our airspace.

In any case, I'd let that bitch fly over Russia or Iran and then take it down. They can take plenty of pictures of whatever they want with a Satellite. Hell we've doing this kind of shit for decades and now they have caught up.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          It could be some type of biological weapon and they want us to shoot it down.
          Or they believe its high enough that it's the same as flying a high altitude plane or drone and not worth shooting it down or not in our airspace.

In any case, I'd let that bitch fly over Russia or Iran and then take it down. They can take plenty of pictures of whatever they want with a Satellite. Hell we've doing this kind of shit for decades and now they have caught up.
          That's the first thing I thought of is someone with a .50 cal shoot at it and knock it out of the sky! Another thing I thought of is it's from Bill Gates monitoring all his farmland! Hahaha

Biden ain't gonna do anything! Hell the Mexican cartels shoot at airplanes that fly over Mexico just for the fun of it

Comment

That's just utter government propaganda! I would like to know who made it up that it's a Chinese Spy balloon! It's not like China needs a crappy balloon to spy on us when they have way better technology! So stupid!!! Hahaha 🤣

Comment

Biden's government must think we're all gullible and dumb! That makes me laugh that it's a "Chinese Spy Balloon!" Holy shit what is this 1950 and not 2023

Comment

Ok, so here?s what I just caught I few minutes ago out my window. I saw a jet go by so fast and then explosion in the sky. Holy crap! Billings MT.

Billings woman describes purported explosion she captured on video

Comment

About time! I feel as though, we should have tried to bring it down without fucking it up too much, so we can see what them crazy Chinamen are up too.

Comment

Shot it down just in time for it to collect everything it needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      About time! I feel as though, we should have tried to bring it down without fucking it up too much, so we can see what them crazy Chinamen are up too.
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Shot it down just in time for it to collect everything it needed.
                      Exactly. What in the fuck. Bunch of god damn, slack jawed, window licking idiots running the show now days.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

They knew it was coming 500 miles away from the US, probably more!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          They knew it was coming 500 miles away from the US, probably more!
                          Yes it should have been shot down before it arrived.

Just like the 12k migrants at the border

Just like Putin moving towards Ukraine

So much being ignored.
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            Yes it should have been shot down before it arrived.

Just like the 12k migrants at the border

Just like Putin moving towards Ukraine

So much being ignored.
                            Almost like it's on purpose...
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

if a Russian farts Alaska knows . somebody asleep at their post.

Comment

Working...
                              X