Comment

• creepy

Comment

• hilarious!
        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That was when television had something valuable to offer and good wholesome laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                I get my haircut in Allen at Rod's barbershop, he always has the AGS on and i've seen that episode more than a few times. That clown Barney almost getting lit up by that wagon always has me lmfao!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    That is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I get my haircut in Allen at Rod's barbershop, he always has the AGS on and i've seen that episode more than a few times. That clown Barney almost getting lit up by that wagon always has me lmfao!
                      Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      That is great.
                      She's so hot! I Dream of Jeannie

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      That was when television had something valuable to offer and good wholesome laughs.
                      Did you know Andy had an affair with actress Aneta Corsaut and they tried to hide it but the entire cast and crew reportedly knew about it! At one point, the entire cast and crew found out about the affair. They tried to play a joke on Andy and Aneta and showed up at a hotel where they were sneaking around. It didn’t end well and they were very upset.

Andy Griffith and Don Knotts were sex-crazed womanizers who cheated on their first wives.

Comment

• ROFL!!

WH

Comment

• Comment

• WH

Comment

• Comment

• whats wrong with his neck? (nevermind! he got hit by a moose)

Comment

Working...
                                X