No announcement yet.

f this weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a coworker stuck in CLT for a couple days trying to get home. Sounds like a complete shitshow

Comment

They are now shipping them to Atlanta to try and get them home tomorrow. The delays and shit are one thing, but the customer service is the absolute worst. They literally don't give a shit about their customers, they're simply cattle to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        They are now shipping them to Atlanta to try and get them home tomorrow. The delays and shit are one thing, but the customer service is the absolute worst. They literally don't give a shit about their customers, they're simply cattle to them.
        fuck Atlanta! stay on the beach

Comment

^^ tell them to get a saturday flight and sit back. ATL is a shithole

Comment

I?m an hour and a half from Atlanta. Just was there this summer taking the kids to the Aquarium. That was cool, but yeah downtown is sketchy. Lots of street walkers. Didn?t even mess around after dark and wouldn?t. I would get in and get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I?m an hour and a half from Atlanta. Just was there this summer taking the kids to the Aquarium. That was cool, but yeah downtown is sketchy. Lots of street walkers. Didn?t even mess around after dark and wouldn?t. I would get in and get out.
              I'm hoping their flight gets them home tomorrow. We've spent time in Atlanta, I hate that shit hole.

Comment

Took the 5;00 a.m. flight to Richmond, VA before the weather rolled in Monday. Got lucky as my flight home wasn't canceled today. Delayed some but made it.

Landed and have been sitting on the runway for an hour waiting for ground crew to guide us into the gate.

Just glad to get home as planned.
                Last edited by slow84lx; 02-02-2023, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  That's making lemonade out of lemons!
                  That's actually just making lemon juice. Need water to make lemonade, plus salt sugar whatever you want added. 😋

Comment

makinglemonading?

Comment

They got home yesterday morning finally. they also spent an hour in the plane waiting to get to a gate. The wife plopped this mess on the bar when she got home. this is all their boarding passes from the week. I'm just glad they made it back home finally. Really makes you think about what it would be like if shit hit the fan in this country, and how hard it would be to get to the people you care about without cars trucks or air travel. it's a 5.5 hour walk home from my work, and a 10 hour walk from my wife's office.

Comment

that's ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          that's ridiculous
                          Yes, it is.

I'm only speaking for myself and not pointing fingers.

When I fly, I pay full price and SWA is my air carrier of choice. I have never been left on the tarmac, or had a flight cancelled. I have had a flight or two been late an hour or two but still got home in a reasonable amount of time and once was a crew change from SD and the other was weather related, the latter. I told the pilot that I was born and raised in Dallas Texas and that these spring storms come thru in an hour and then sunny skies, he agreed and we closed the door and left N.O.'s for Big D.

My S.I.L. worked for AA and we could fly anywhere for almost for free, just had to pay taxes, dress up nice and don't talk smack to ANY AA employees. Every single time them bastards would have a fucked up flight, waiting on the tarmac for three hours once at La Guardia, bumped from a flight for three days in a row (I was in Miami, so I didn't bitch too much), but my wife and kids needed to get back for school and work, but we have family down there, but using them for rides and back and forth to Miami International sucked.
                          Never again using them cockaroaches!

I usually only fly for vacations and to see family in NYC and Florida, and its mostly summer, but I found that to be true with everything else, pay full price because there ain't shit for free or by using points or discounts. At least those have been my experiances.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            makinglemonading?
                            Dammit boy, you had to bring that shit up. Ain't no mo caking.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              Dammit boy, you had to bring that shit up. Ain't no mo caking.

Comment

Working...
                              X