X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I laughed way to hard at that

Comment

• Got new tires on the truck today, Nitto 35x12.5/20 on otherwise stock truck (no rubbing)... This truck makes 35's look kinda small.

Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Some 295/30/21 Tesla spec PS4s for teh Audi. Has the Veyron rubber compound and the acoustic foam inserts so should hook and be quiet. On some new custom built VS Forged wheels

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• We still need a "like button".

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  haha! that happened to a buddy of mine that was in the military. he came home from afghanistan for his girlfriend to deliver the baby and it came out black. i didn't see him again for another five years!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• MMMMMM, Brisket on a stick right there!

Stevo

Comment

• Something about that bone though. Bone just makes it even better. That and they use a crap ton of pepper and I LOVE pepper. Any Italian dish I eat usually has a blanket of black pepper on it. How dad did it, how I was raised. lol
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Our childhood Firestick.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              Our childhood Firestick.

Damn, that brings back memories!!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X