No announcement yet.

2011 FALL - SPRING - SUMMER cruise info here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I still have the car I will be there as well. Might even make a few passes, trying NOT to break shit though.

Comment

• i'll be there

Comment

• ill try to be there

Comment

• We will be there
          True Street MotorSports
          901 N McDonald St Suite 100
          McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
          Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

• I'll probably come out, my car is too slow to race but it'll be a nice cruise out there.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              I'll probably come out, my car is too slow to race but it'll be a nice cruise out there.
              I'm rolling around in a rental car..... I'll be there with the roommate/ex though. Maybe I'll meet a few board members this time around.

I suppose I could run this 2011 Hyundai Sonata they gave me.... Quick little turbo car for a rental!
              Last edited by papapepper; 05-27-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                I'm rolling around in a rental car..... I'll be there with the roommate/ex though. Maybe I'll meet a few board members this time around.

I suppose I could run this 2011 Hyundai Sonata they gave me.... Quick little turbo car for a rental!
                jack with the wastegate and let the boost flow

Comment

• I don't think I'm gonna go. Doesn't seem like very many people are going.

Comment

• more will show up then you think the last 2 i been to where packed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      I don't think I'm gonna go. Doesn't seem like very many people are going.
                      wtf does that have to do with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        wtf does that have to do with it?
                        I want to go to hang out with friends and have a good time. You can only watch the same slow cars hot lap over and over again so many times before it gets boring. lol.

Comment

I want to go to hang out with friends and have a good time. You can only watch the same slow cars hot lap over and over again so many times before it gets boring. lol.
                          Well bring your slow car out there to join the rest of the slow cars and you will have fun like they are...
                          03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                            Well bring your slow car out there to join the rest of the slow cars and you will have fun like they are...
                            lol'd agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                              Well put. Come on steve there will be more out there than u think
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I don't think I'm gonna go. Doesn't seem like very many people are going.
                                Tali is in Vegas, come on out.

Comment

Working...
                                X