No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott good talking to you glad we cleared everything up.

Comment

• Scotts a Nice GUY
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
        I do have some money. a whole bunch more than you and yes I did call you out I was nice guy not coming down there and slapping your ass around 4.68 to your 4.80's. Your a typical Affliction wearing dough bag wanna be. You have done way too much shit talking to the slow guys and Im tired of it. You have ran your mouth from Huston to Oklahoma and made a fool of yourself along the way everyone knows who mike kelley is across the country and its not because they respect you... Come race and show what you can do until then STFU

JS

That's funny do u know how many of your friends people that u talk to all the time that do nothing but dog your ass when they talk to me guess we are in the same boat.. And yes you have all the money that was left for u congrats and I don't own 1 affliction shirt just FYI!!! Did your car blow up after the 4.68 pass? How could u have run me after that??

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
          I won a race in tex275 too last year and only saw 1 turbo car win all the rest was won by john the 98/88 should be ran and a 42 to 44 pill that's what people want to see fast cars not 5.0 cars there are already 3 local 5.0 classes and I would rather watch grass grow....
          I agree you won one of the big races. Congrats it was a good pay day. But you have to agree Sheffield dominated the class this year. Even if I had problems, you had problems, joe had problems, he just was on his a game all year. Not trying to down grade anyone just saying John was on his a game and won.

Comment

You won one race cause I let you. Thats is all

How many times have you beat me in the last 20 Years I have known you.

JS

Here is your chance me u 5k march race I will even give u the best 2 out of 3

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
              I agree you won one of the big races. Congrats it was a good pay day. But you have to agree Sheffield dominated the class this year. Even if I had problems, you had problems, joe had problems, he just was on his a game all year. Not trying to down grade anyone just saying John was on his a game and won.

I agree I had junk heads not head hunters big difference my car ran some 70s at the end and his ran a 68 and blew up every other pass..

Comment

• Yes your 76 was good and probably wasn't on as big of a pill like some others.

Comment

Scott good talking to you glad we cleared everything up.
                  Thanks for calling we cool
                  http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

That's funny do u know how many of your friends people that u talk to all the time that do nothing but dog your ass when they talk to me guess we are in the same boat.. And yes you have all the money that was left for u congrats and I don't own 1 affliction shirt just FYI!!! Did your car blow up after the 4.68 pass? How could u have run me after that??
                    Your just like the rest if you think I am a Silver Spoon. No money was left too me ever....... I have made my money just like you in the shop and in the field. I have had nothing but grief from people over my success. I try and be nice and not throw money in people face that does nothing but create problems. You have been good throwing money at things and sometimes it dont fix the problem doing that thats why you have to pay for help at the track.. Quit blowing your own horn and just let the results speak for itself and no one will talk bad about you.

JS
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is your chance me u 5k march race I will even give u the best 2 out of 3
                      I dont do trash grudge racing put a race on and I will show up and support it.

JS
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes your 76 was good and probably wasn't on as big of a pill like some others.
                        The biggest pill my slow shit had was a 56 inside and 52 on the corners with junk sun coast bracket race heads that was pretty good. If I put raise runner head hunters and a bigger cam and 62 to 66 pills it would have ran a 68 or faster but a 68 wont win shit so I got a car that could period..

Comment

JS

WHAT u did a huge who your daddy post remember did u have a change of heart?? Im confused

Comment

Your just like the rest if you think I am a Silver Spoon. No money was left too me ever....... I have made my money just like you in the shop and in the field. I have had nothing but grief from people over my success. I try and be nice and not throw money in people face that does nothing but create problems. You have been good throwing money at things and sometimes it dont fix the problem doing that thats why you have to pay for help at the track.. Quit blowing your own horn and just let the results speak for itself and no one will talk bad about you.

JS
                            Did u not get left a bunch of land u borrow money on?? That's what u told me I was left no land... U said your self Im broke I have no money u have it all Im basically in the pour house.. Just a broke dick nigger!! I don't pay for any track help MANNY HPP and crew donate there time to me I do take care of them because that whats right and yes I pay people when I need help like u paid kevin neal Its the same difference u make no sence.. U should pay andy he is a BIG help to u he bust his ASS

Comment

The biggest pill my slow shit had was a 56 inside and 52 on the corners with junk sun coast bracket race heads that was pretty good. If I put raise runner head hunters and a bigger cam and 62 to 66 pills it would have ran a 68 or faster but a 68 wont win shit so I got a car that could period..
                              You are taking what I'm saying wrong mike. If you made other changes heads/nitrous like we talked about. You would of been in the top of the field also. Not taking anything away from what you have done. Your car ran good espically after you figured out the suspension problem. If I didn't think it work good I wouldn't of been telling mike to buy it from you.

Comment

JS
                                Well now I'm offended.
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X