Reeling In Porsches......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reeling In Porsches......

Whooping on some Porsche's with Drivers Edge a month ago. Clockwise at TWS. FASSSSTTTTT track that direction!

Teal Terror is getting more upgrades.....stay tuned.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vGpq5rBVYQ&feature=share&list=UUFbqm3gKsw _ZDjEt0jSu0pw[/ame]
    "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

dude... very awesome. everything. awesome. very.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

cool.!
      Originally posted by BoostedGT
      I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
      Originally posted by bigminz
      Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

Way cool!
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Cool video. Was it you guys who went to AMP last year and said it was one of the best tracks you had been too? We were thinking about doing a Chumpcar event there if it is worth the drive.

Comment

Definately worth the drive. When we were there, everything was still pretty crude as far as facilities, but then again, the track just opened. I know they have been doing a lot of finishing work on facilities and such.

But, even so, that track was an absolute blast. Good mix of some technical turns, nice elevation changes, and some very, very nice areas where you can seriously haul the mail.

I think CYAZ06 has some video of the track.

One bad thing though, they do have a noise ordinance due to some bitchy neighbors. It has been a fight since the track opened. Not sure where they are at with that right now.

But overall, the track, the staff, and really the area there is great. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Cool video. Was it you guys who went to AMP last year and said it was one of the best tracks you had been too? We were thinking about doing a Chumpcar event there if it is worth the drive.
              Go to my You Tube page.....and there is some video of AMP.....

Supporting your need for speed! -- Mustangs from '79 to present. Street / Strip / Road Course suspension & chassis performance! Done right the first time.

Comment

bad ass!
                Allstate Insurance
                Dominguez Agency
                1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com
                Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Looks like fun!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

nice! looks like a ton of fun.
                    satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I love going clockwise as the entry into T15 at 160 and braking is HAIRY!!!

Car looks like it's working well but you are leaving some track that needs to be driven on in a couple turns!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                        I love going clockwise as the entry into T15 at 160 and braking is HAIRY!!!

Car looks like it's working well but you are leaving some track that needs to be driven on in a couple turns!
                        Yeah.....I still get a little oversteer, and I am working through that....new Griggs Varishock coilovers....just need to get out there and dial them in.

Ohhhh and bigger brakes, and balls.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CYAZ06 View Post
                          Yeah.....I still get a little oversteer, and I am working through that....new Griggs Varishock coilovers....just need to get out there and dial them in.

Ohhhh and bigger brakes, and balls.... LOL
                          Watts link on the Camaro fixed the oversteer issue. I removed the sway bar and it got even better. Liking it so far.....just need to fix all the damage from the weekend. A Porsche driver decided to race out of class and made a bone head move on the start. I got to be the meat in a sandwich and the entire right side of the car is fubar'd. Pics are on her facebook page. I finished the race....P-car went way off track and nearly into the fence with broken steering. ruined all my great work making the car look fantastic. ugh.

Comment

Thanks for the video. I'd like to do that someday...

Comment

Great vid.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Thanks for the video. I'd like to do that someday...
                              Careful, it is more addicting than crack!
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X