Thanks to the Motorplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Motorplex

This was there first 275 race. They promised good track prep and they delivered! The track would pull your shoes off if you stood still to long. I honestly would love to see more 275 races there.
    Congrats to Mike Kelley on the win! We have slowly been creeping up on the tuneup on it since swapping the trans, converter, & rear gears. It was looking good last night.
    I recently swapped my car to turbo 400 & on my first pass Friday night it had issues. We stayed up late and swapped back to the glide. I have a different set of cams & it seemed a little off. I qualified with 5.13 and went 5.0X in all of elims. I made it to the semi where I lost to Chip with his 4.90.
    I had a great time. Everything ran very smooth.
    Thanks to all involved for there efforts!
    Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
    The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
    The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
    9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Good seeing you again last night, nice meeting Mike as well. The track was hooking hard last night.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

their
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Congrats to Mike for the win,

what was the reason for wanting to swap to the 400 Manny?

Comment

Yes the track was on point
          Good job Manny car looked good all night
          And congrats to Mike on the win & John Sheffield on the 4.82 pass in testing
          http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

Yup, good seeing you and MK again. Congrats on the win Mike. Both you guys cars were running good. MK's just looks like its on a sunday drive. So soft and smooth and doesn't sound like its running hard at all. You guys def make it look easy.

Comment

Thanks to the motorplex track was bad ass all night!! And my crew HPP look Foward to many more at the motorplex!

Comment

Motorplex proved they can make the track work. One of the best track I have been on. Looking forward to going back for more.

Comment

It was like being at a private track rental the track was so good.
                  Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    Congrats to Mike for the win,

what was the reason for wanting to swap to the 400 Manny?
                    we switched Mike's to a 2 speed turbo 400 to tame it down out of the hole. His car makes tons of torque. I wanted to swicth mine because my car doesn't make much torque. So I wanted the 3 speed to help keep it in the power band & see if I can get quicker in the 330'. Trying to keep up with motors twice my size & they make me weigh more then them.
                    Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
                    The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
                    The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
                    9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

Working...
                    X