safety safety safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Surely you're not referring to the many decades of The Bonneville Salt Flats.....

Why that's ludicrous!
    or the ECTA, i named my son after the noth carolina race
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      That shit is nuts. Glad the driver is ok. That's the main reason Ill probably never take my car to the mile, my life and my car aren't replaceable. I may try it once though just because Im stupid and curious.
      sorry dude but LMFAO at your car not being replaceable. Its a bunch of metal and plastic, regardless of emotional attachment all cars are very replaceable imo. Especially in comparison to a life.
      -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
      -1993 Cobra- 700rw
      -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
      -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
      -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
        sorry dude but LMFAO at your car not being replaceable. Its a bunch of metal and plastic, regardless of emotional attachment all cars are very replaceable imo. Especially in comparison to a life.
        I dont have the ability to financially replace it like you could... ie not replaceable (for me).

Comment

I dont have the ability to financially replace it like you could... ie not replaceable (for me).
          Wills nyger Rich?
          Lol

Comment

Its metal and plastic...

You could stop eating out 5+ nights a week and rebuild it over time, we both know that.

Life > metal and plastic.
            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

I'll say the track isn't as smooth as I was expecting. There was a dip at the 1/4 and 1/2 mile mark that made the ass end of my car wiggle at 140+. I only went 168 and can only imagine going 60 mph faster and hitting them.

I hear Goliad was smoother but had less of a slow down zone. I really hope they can work on the track for the next event in October so the big dogs keep coming out.
              2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Got to agree with Will, it's just a fucking car, there are plenty more where that one came from!

Comment

Working...
                X