No announcement yet.

Kennadale closing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is BS that a track (or any business) can be pushed out when they were there first. Don't like the noise? Tough shit. Track was there first.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
      Not the trailer parks!!
      hey i live in a trailer park and btw fuck the kennedale police they dont do shit,
      but the trailer park i live in were tryin to clean it up and boot all the bad apples out which were about done with.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
        hey i live in a trailer park and btw fuck the kennedale police they dont do shit,
        but the trailer park i live in were tryin to clean it up and boot all the bad apples out which were about done with.

Alex
        Is Mr. Lahey finally laying down the law?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Is Mr. Lahey finally laying down the law?
          no they refuse to do anthing when tweekers do anything. they (the cops) caused my freind to seiz out by flashing theyer flash lights in her face after she told them she was epileptic,causing her to fall which caused her to have two concussions and a broke tailbone.they dont know how to keep theyre fucking mouths closed either as he told her, her boyfriend died of a a O.D. he actually died of a blood clott stopping his heart.kennedale law enforcement is a joke IMHO.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
            no they refuse to do anthing when tweekers do anything. they (the cops) caused my freind to seiz out by flashing theyer flash lights in her face after she told them she was epileptic,causing her to fall which caused her to have two concussions and a broke tailbone.they dont know how to keep theyre fucking mouths closed either as he told her, her boyfriend died of a a O.D. he actually died of a blood clott stopping his heart.kennedale law enforcement is a joke IMHO.

Alex
            I bet if you talked to Randy, he could get Lahey to do something.

Comment

It's going to happen at some point. Then the City will lobby to shut down the railroad that runs thru town cause it's too noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unc View Post
                It's going to happen at some point. Then the City will lobby to shut down the railroad that runs thru town cause it's too noisy.
                They can't blow there horns anymore in kennedale lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Unc View Post
                  That sounds pretty serious. Y'all better get Julian involved too, for good measure.

Comment

Wait a second. Is it Cyrus again?

Comment

Yale I feel the need to give you props on all the trailer park boys references since no one has bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        Yale I feel the need to give you props on all the trailer park boys references since no one has bothered.
                        That's actually the last thing we wanted someone to do.

Comment

Yale, you're cracking me up.

General question...

How can a city legally shutdown a business that has been there for years.

This is similar to the Garland range and the same as it happening 1000 times before in other places. At least with Garland I see where the....ammo (no pun) is coming from that the business can't be there anymore. Don't get me wrong, I think it is f'ed up that a new development goes in and NOW they notice the gun range right behind them that has been there longer than most have been alive.

I can see ASKING the track to start earlier, or whatever - but how can they just shut it down?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            That's actually the last thing we wanted someone to do.
                            Sorry. Not all of us got our grade 11's.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post

I can see ASKING the track to start earlier, or whatever - but how can they just shut it down?
                              Amend noise ordinances, change zoning.

Comment

They've already imposed (years ago) a curfew for the track and I thought I heard something a while back that all cars must have mufflers. Obviously they run pro mods and stuff so not sure what times that applies or if that's even true. He said she said stuff probably.
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X