Tulsa is BACK !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa is BACK !

WOW,....That's alot to read. Break it down for us..

............LBT

Comment

i still say it was a ploy to increase attendance for this years ender of the track sales

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        i still say it was a ploy to increase attendance for this years ender of the track sales
        Meh, same story all the time. People buy it say they're going to do all this shit that never happens thinking it will make all kinds of money and it doesnt. This thing has changed hands several times over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          Meh, same story all the time. People buy it say they're going to do all this shit that never happens thinking it will make all kinds of money and it doesnt. This thing has changed hands several times over the last few years.
          well that owner did remodel it years ago when he bought it! i remember back in the day when it had that crappy round tower and the the budweiser an bud light lanes

Comment

well that owner did remodel it years ago when he bought it! i remember back in the day when it had that crappy round tower and the the budweiser an bud light lanes
            The previous owner did that but said he was going to do all sorts of shit until he realized it doesn't make THAT much money. Is a huge liability, i haven't been in years. Going in a straight line just lost its appear to me in my early 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by lbt View Post
              WOW,....That's alot to read. Break it down for us..

............LBT
              someone break it down for danny. BTW woun't you be needing to change you name to LRM= Little Red Mustang
              I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by mustang87 View Post
                someone break it down for danny. BTW woun't you be needing to change you name to LRM= Little Red Mustang

It's going to be black. So,....Little Black Turd

.........LBT

Comment

Working...
                X