damn that thing moves out
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

That's what I want..

Comment

Bad ass job

So now you have 2 street cars that run 9's
        1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
        - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
        - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

That has got to be the smoothest 9.9 second run I've ever seen. It's almost enough to make me want an auto.

Excellent job.

Comment

Badass!!

Comment

Man, those Hoosier's don't have much tread on them do they!?! I've been looking for a set of reasonably priced 18's and these might fit the bill, but they don't have much tread at all! The other issue is I'm running a 285 and need to check how much width I can fit back there.... I've run the 275/17 MT's and they did fine on the street and hooked at the track.

Comment

it would be funny to have that motor in a corner carving car, and lay it to some viper on the straights
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                  it would be funny to have that motor in a corner carving car, and lay it to some viper on the straights
                  I dono billy. After a few hard pulls, that thing will be heat soaked like a biotch and loose a ton of power. Even though it is liquid cooled, it will still get heat soaked.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                    I dono billy. After a few hard pulls, that thing will be heat soaked like a biotch and loose a ton of power. Even though it is liquid cooled, it will still get heat soaked.
                    Just putt around the track like it is a stock 5.0 until one comes up on you and then smoke them on the straight

Sent from the last stall on the left
                    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                      That can be done with a miata against most viper drivers....just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X