My 2011 5.0 runs in the nines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
    soon enough grass hoppa....the wife and I will be debt free in a matter of months and that is top of the list.

I will be looking for either a TA or ws6
    better hurry it up, i'm starting my turbo fab this weekend

Comment

Bad ass times/numbers!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yea, sure , you just wait till I get my new battery for my drag Prius !! Ill show u fast.

Comment

can see the video
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Good job Manny! Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about all the time and money I have put into my car and these new 5.0s don't take much to go fast.
            00 GT
            Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post
              So do you run a certain type of E85 or do you just fill up at a local Kroger or station that has E85?
              Fill and go. We have been running E85 for 2 years now and never had a problem form gas station to gas station

Comment

Jesus, I'm beginning to become seriously jealous of the new 5.0's.

Comment

Damn that's badass!!!

Comment

moves out!

Comment

Nice pass. Congrats
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                        What I think is cool, is that its 110% street car. Its has full leather interior, nav, 18 inch wheels, ect ect. Even alot of street cars change tires to run into the 9's...but if you see Manny driving this car around, its in the same 9 sec trim on the way home from work as it is on the track!
                        18inch wheels that have been narrowed to 3.5 or 4in. lol lets take that down to 108% street car

Comment

Can anyone repost that video of his pass? I can't see it even though I'm logged into facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            Can anyone repost that video of his pass? I can't see it even though I'm logged into facebook.
                            x2 this! I was able to see it yesterday but not today for some reason!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                              18inch wheels that have been narrowed to 3.5 or 4in. lol lets take that down to 108% street car

They are 4.5" and run great, I have had them over 150mph, and they turn good for normal driving. From in the car you really can't tell a difference. I know your just giving him a hard time, I'm just saying, they drive better then you would think.

Here is the video on you tube

New Mustang full weight, stock motor, stock trans, stock converter, stock rear end, stock gears, etc... 18
                              Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
                              The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
                              The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
                              9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                                They are 4.5" and run great, I have had them over 150mph, and they turn good for normal driving. From in the car you really can't tell a difference. I know your just giving him a hard time, I'm just saying, they drive better then you would think.

Here is the video on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzjBxvoI2w
                                I think the wheels are pimp. did you weigh them before/after?

Comment

Working...
                                X