No announcement yet.

My 2011 5.0 runs in the nines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What until my 5.0 is finished. Can u say 8.50s with cold ac. And drive it daily!!

Comment

Very inpressive !!!!!!

Kenne bell liquid cooled superchargers are the $hit

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
        For sure. I need some good races. Soon I will put billet rods and forged pistons. Then I can give her some real boost.
        I was on Hoosier 335/30/18 drag radials, just like what I run on my 03 but in 18"
        Thats the same tire I use to run on my car on the street and it hooked up good... I now run the 325 50 15 MT DR's on the street. They work pretty good too.
        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

That's freakin' awesome Manny. If I ever run into a ton of cash, I'm sending a 5.0 your way, lol.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That is just plain badass Manny. Hey, has Ford made a conversion kit for the 6sp auto yet? I wonder how it would do in an 03 cobra?
            sigpic

Comment

Did you have the front rims cut down? They just looked like skinny tires on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                What a beast.

It is hard to believe a heavy car, with that gear and no stall, can 60' that well on 18" drag radials.

What driveshaft, spool, and axles are you running.
                It is awesome that it does 60' that hard! It is just because it is a twin screw blower that makes full boost instantly.
                The car has a 1 piece driveshaft but everything in the rear is as it came from the factory. However it comes with 31 spline axles and carrier from the factory. It makes over 600ft lbs to the wheels as soon as you floor it and has a lot of multiplication from the 4.17 first gear.
                Here is the dyno chart of the comparison from motor where it ran 11.8@117 to the blower graph
                Last edited by Manny; 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM.
                Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
                The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
                The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
                9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                  Did you have the front rims cut down? They just looked like skinny tires on the front.
                  Looks that way to me too. I want a new 5.0! Very nice times.

Comment

Good job guys!

Comment

Impressive times and numbers Manny!

Comment

So do you run a certain type of E85 or do you just fill up at a local Kroger or station that has E85?
                        2012 Mustang GT
                        Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
                        Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
                        Mods: Bone Stock
                        Times: Slow

Comment

Damn! I want

Comment

Wish I had known ya'll were going to the Concrete Palace. I woulda drove the whole 7 miles from my door to the track to see this

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                              Wish I had known ya'll were going to the Concrete Palace. I woulda drove the whole 7 miles from my door to the track to see this
                              you live 7 miles from crandall and don't have a race car....tisk tisk

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                you live 7 miles from crandall and don't have a race car....tisk tisk
                                soon enough grass hoppa....the wife and I will be debt free in a matter of months and that is top of the list.

I will be looking for either a TA or ws6

Comment

Working...
                                X