No announcement yet.

My 2011 5.0 runs in the nines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin' awesome Manny! I'm still getting crap from the haters about my 12.10, this should definitely stir the pot!

Comment

Wow that's pretty impressive...

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Very impressive!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

What I think is cool, is that its 110% street car. Its has full leather interior, nav, 18 inch wheels, ect ect. Even alot of street cars change tires to run into the 9's...but if you see Manny driving this car around, its in the same 9 sec trim on the way home from work as it is on the track!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad91 View Post
              Hey Manny. Will u sell the converter to me for my 2012? I spoke to u a while back about a d-1 setup. I went with nx and im lookin for a converter asap.
              I just offered it to another customer at the track. We just installed a D1 on his car. Other then that it is totally stock except for drag radials. It ran 10.9's all day yesterday but with 1.9 60's. If he doesn't take it I can sell it to you. I was going to have it tightened up and try it again. I drove it for two days when it was N/A and it felt way better.
              Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
              The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
              The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
              9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

...but you can't have FI, make any real power, or go fast with a high CR and cast internals.....

Comment

That car is fucking awesome. Congrats Manny!
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That is just plain sick!!!!

Comment

didnt you say you would let me make a pass in the white car a long time ago?
                      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Fast street car... Might have to line up my street car against it. These new 5.0's really impress me. I might have to get me one.
                        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

So what tires were you on? I assume at least drag radials. Impressive times for sure.
                          2012 Mustang GT
                          Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
                          Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
                          Mods: Bone Stock
                          Times: Slow

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                            Fast street car... Might have to line up my street car against it. These new 5.0's really impress me. I might have to get me one.
                            For sure. I need some good races. Soon I will put billet rods and forged pistons. Then I can give her some real boost.
                            I was on Hoosier 335/30/18 drag radials, just like what I run on my 03 but in 18"
                            Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
                            The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
                            The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
                            9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

Thats just flat out fucking hauling ass Manny, congrats!...'Henry
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What a beast.

It is hard to believe a heavy car, with that gear and no stall, can 60' that well on 18" drag radials.

What driveshaft, spool, and axles are you running.

Comment

Working...
                                X