Dyno Raced Myself today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
    And you know Jay will still walk that bird with his stock motor on less boost
    FastTimes has a lil black mustang or white
    SS that a try that TT stock motor...Im your huckaberry

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
      it's gonna fuck Pat up from a 60. you better tell him that too

yes sir they did! CJ is helping me brace the turbo. then it'll go back on the dyno with Jonathan with me for some final tweaks.

this is what it made at an undisclosed boost level.... only 13*timing, 10.3 AFR. seems to be alot left on the table

10.3 A/F is a little on the fat side JP might want to lean it out a point or so.
      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
        10.3 A/F is a little on the fat side JP might want to lean it out a point or so.
        why do you think i said "when jonathan is with me for some final tweaking"

g'damn Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
          why do you think i said "when jonathan is with me for some final tweaking"

g'damn Dan.
          Well by god.... Get it done!!!
          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Hell both of your cars will be blown up in 6 months or less at this tuning rate. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beenfetchedlately View Post
              Hell both of your cars will be blown up in 6 months or less at this tuning rate. Lol
              Shit!!!! My car is pretty much tuned in at the low-mid boost level, I just haven't turned it up yet. I'm waiting on the trans to get back from Mike's Trickshift. I had an issue with it last week. It wasn't going into gear right, so he is freshening it up...
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
                FastTimes has a lil black mustang or white
                SS that a try that TT stock motor...Im your huckaberry
                Jay is done racing this year. We are upgrading the injectors and adding a 2nd pump, so we can get the boost up around 18-19psi. Im sure he'll run ya if we see ya at the track, but jay will be on 275/40/17 inch drag radials...so I don't know if he will be setup to 60' with your setups.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                  Jay is done racing this year. We are upgrading the injectors and adding a 2nd pump, so we can get the boost up around 18-19psi. Im sure he'll run ya if we see ya at the track, but jay will be on 275/40/17 inch drag radials...so I don't know if he will be setup to 60' with your setups.

Chris
                  It's all good we can wait till next year kind of to cold to b racing anyways.I think it a b a good race between him and are black mustang....Yalls tt stock motor to are stock motor with a 200 shot of juice

Comment

Working...
                  X