Grudge race, kidcapri vs Cutty Jr. at Kennedale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
    Isn't it bad etiquette to not courtesy stage Especially against a turbo car for $2000
    Etiquette in grudge racing?
    2004 Cobra
    www.boostedgt.com
    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      Etiquette in grudge racing?
      Good point I guess. I would probably negotiate that and the 7 seconds to stage so they don't try to burn you down.

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
        Good point I guess. I would probably negotiate that and the 7 seconds to stage so they don't try to burn you down.
        I actually did negotiate the 7 second stage / autostart, but this was his way around it - to me, in this case, this was as good as courtesy staging - we're in no hurry at this point.

There will be a next time.

Comment

Good race guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
            Not a big M&S engine.

yes the track was bad. I think there was only 7-8 cars out there last night.
            "BIG" is a relative term..........I guess it depends on who you ask. If you ask me, someone with an 8.2 deck small block that measures under 350 cubic inches, it's a "big" M&S engine

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
              Yea, they beat us straight up, no excuses about the track from me. You win some and you lose some..........we are just getting started!!!!!!!

My elbow hurts a bit from banging it off the door bar while I wa driving the shit out of that thing when it was all crossed up. Not quite sure if it was a really good driving job or a shit load of luck.........but I'll take it regardless.
              yea THAT WAS A NICE SAVE OFF THE WALL..... BUTT MAN!!! JUST DONT MAKE THAT A HABBIT... THAT IS ONE SWEET ASS RIDE...
              sigpic TTB.........

Comment

Originally posted by the kidd View Post
                yea THAT WAS A NICE SAVE OFF THE WALL..... BUTT MAN!!! JUST DONT MAKE THAT A HABBIT... THAT IS ONE SWEET ASS RIDE...
                That night, and that night only was the first time (on slicks) we had problems getting down ANY track. That cool weather was good and bad, the track was fine - but the car makes so much more power when it's cool outside, that the normal tune was WAY too much.

Comment

Working...
                X