Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Brooks and DFWMustangs for another great cruise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Brooks and DFWMustangs for another great cruise.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but big thanks to Brooks (turbostang), Texas Raceway, the sponsors (Morgan and Sons and T3T), and DFWMustangs for hosting another great cruise. I've been to 3 of the 4 this year and they've all gone off without a hitch and this last one was no exception (and I've managed to go faster at each of them without changing my setup at all which is also a plus). I hope these continue for the foreseeable future as it is great to get out to the track and meet all of you ugly mofo's face to face (I even got to meet the notorious foxbodye91coupemikewhateverhisnameisnow and I didn't even want to punch him!).

Seriously though, aside from all the shit talking, this is an awesome forum and and awesome event. Thankful for those who make it happen.

Can't wait to see you pecker heads come spring!

Very well said. Can't wait till the next one.

Comment

Thanks Brooks, had a blast. See everyone at the next one!

Comment

You guys are welcome, I'm glad to see everyone made it out.

The track was probably in the top 3 best cruises we've had - the starting line was sick! (see foggedpacecar's wheelie!)

So, special thanks to Duane (rustang), Rick, Jordan, Bubba and the rest of the TXR crew for staying on top of the track condition.

The dew started to set in around 8:45 or so, it went downhill pretty quick.

Comment

yes the track was hooking

Comment

We had a great time. Thank you Brooks and all the TXR crew and the sponsors for their bucks.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Sad I missed this one but will be back for next year's cruises. So Brooks *hint* whatever those dates are. Lol
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I'm glad everyone had fun! Sometimes it's hard keeping the starting line good with a bunch of stick cars, or street tires, but it hung in there pretty good. Thanks to everyone for not leaking (only one lost some coolant) no crashes or oil downs!!! I really wanted to race the bracket race, but I enjoyed being there anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  You guys are welcome, I'm glad to see everyone made it out.

The track was probably in the top 3 best cruises we've had - the starting line was sick! (see foggedpacecar's wheelie!)

So, special thanks to Duane (rustang), Rick, Jordan, Bubba and the rest of the TXR crew for staying on top of the track condition.

The dew started to set in around 8:45 or so, it went downhill pretty quick.
                  Ditto. Loved the track prep and the line was money... I need to re-learn how to launch this car in a variety of ways with the new tires and power band, I wish I had more seat time because I could've abused the starting line Saturday. Sigh.

Had a GREAT time!
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                  X