Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone run a black slammed C6 that swapped ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run a black slammed C6 that swapped ends?

That was my bud :rofl:

He's having a bad day, in a pissy mood, some guy in an 05+GT is driving next to him just popping the throttle over and over and won't quit. Decides to run him, car is spinning bad, now he's more pissed that he's going to lose to this Mustang.

Said the Mustang just pulled away as soon as they started and he was spinning all over, decided to stay in it just to spin the tires, grabbed third and car turned hard 90*

Stood on the clutch/brakes and the car spun the rest of the way around facing the wrong way. Got really lucky and didn't hit anything.

Keep it safe and you might want to avoid a slammed black c6 on chrome oem wheels with a lope in the tollway/121 area, lulz.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

ok

Comment

I dont alway street race, but when I do, I make sure the streets are slick from a heavy fog......

Comment

What i read is...
        stock mustang messed with Race car C6.. driver loses control and does donuts...

LOPE?? must be fast...how much power is it putting down?

I will make sure to avoid cammed Black C6's on 121 if your Buddy promises to avoid my Bolt on C6 on 121... just sayin...
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Great story.....

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            What i read is...
            stock mustang messed with Race car C6.. driver loses control and does donuts...

LOPE?? must be fast...how much power is it putting down?

I will make sure to avoid cammed Black C6's on 121 if your Buddy promises to avoid my Bolt on C6 on 121... just sayin...
            Lope, chrome wheels, color, rideheight, all identifiers.

By avoid I meant, steer clear, you know, so you don't get CRASHED the fuck into...

dick

Comment

What kinda power does this monster make that it is so uncontrollable??
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  Lope, chrome wheels, color, rideheight, all identifiers.

By avoid I meant, steer clear, you know, so you don't get CRASHED the fuck into...

dick
                  yup... clarification of original post still sucks dick

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                    yup... clarification of original post still sucks dick

Sounds like it has a 3/4 race cam.. bet that bitch makew 2500 rwhp with JUST a cam. thats why he cant control it...
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      I dont alway street race, but when I do, I make sure the streets are slick from a heavy fog......
                      Not sure what the weather was like back in Dallas when I posted this, but the weather was fine when he spun it.

What kinda power does this monster make that it is so uncontrollable??
                      Lol not all that much, not near enough to justify busting 180s on Plano Parkway or wherever the fuck (some 3 lane out that way) but a hair less than 500. Think it made ~486 a couple months ago

Sounds like it has a 3/4 race cam.. bet that bitch makew 2500 rwhp with JUST a cam. thats why he cant control it...
                      herp derp

Comment

lol sounds like the dude just cant drive
                        -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                        -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                        -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                        -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                        -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Not sure what the weather was like back in Dallas when I posted this, but the weather was fine when he spun it.

Lol not all that much, not near enough to justify busting 180s on Plano Parkway or wherever the fuck (some 3 lane out that way) but a hair less than 500. Think it made ~486 a couple months ago

herp derp
                          come on man...I'm trying to be a smartass here....don't steal my thunder!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                            lol sounds like the dude just cant drive
                            Until this car the fastest car he has owned was either his bolt-on 89 hatch or 96 Cobra, both owned in the 90's.

Aww shit, I forgot, he had a stock ls-1 T/A.

Anyways, he's one of my buds that got into bikes with me ~10 years ago, but now he can afford to really get into fast cars. Originally he just wanted to lower it and call it a day. He makes a little power with it and now he's talking boost/widebody/and ballin' wheels.

He hasn't even been to the track or really run anyone on the street and he's hooked.

Comment

Until this car the fastest car he has owned was either his bolt-on 89 hatch or 96 Cobra, both owned in the 90's.

Aww shit, I forgot, he had a stock ls-1 T/A.

Anyways, he's one of my buds that got into bikes with me ~10 years ago, but now he can afford to really get into fast cars. Originally he just wanted to lower it and call it a day. He makes a little power with it and now he's talking boost/widebody/and ballin' wheels.

He hasn't even been to the track or really run anyone on the street and he's hooked.
                              boost.. wide body ballin wheels. and more 180s with no traction...
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                              X