Boardwalk Ferrari Concorso October 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardwalk Ferrari Concorso October 2011

Today I participated in the Boardwalk Car Show in Plano. Lots of cool cars, below is a compilation of images that I took on my iPhone and produced using iMovie on my iPad. All photo's got transferred from iPhone to iPad through Photostream and iCloud! Gotta love technology!<br />
    <br />
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5j-TO149XM<br />
    <br />
    [YT]J5j-TO149XM[/YT]

Originally posted by abedh View Post
    Today I participated in the Boardwalk Car Show in Plano. Lots of cool cars, below is a compilation of images that I took on my iPhone and produced using iMovie on my iPad. All photo's got transferred from iPhone to iPad through Photostream and iCloud! Gotta love technology!<br />
    <br />
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5j-TO149XM<br />
    <br />
    [YT]J5j-TO149XM[/YT]
    What's up man, I love ur boxster.. I was the one who talked to u when u first got to friday's meet last week... Lots of sick cars as to be expected at a Concorse..

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      What's up man, I love ur boxster.. I was the one who talked to u when u first got to friday's meet last week... Lots of sick cars as to be expected at a Concorse..
      Hey! How goes it? Yeah there were some seriously nice cars! That 599 GTO was just insane! Did y'all meet up this Friday?

Comment

Fail.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

At 3:42 in that's a 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Not a Challenger I know that car well.

Comment

Oops! Thanks for the correction!

Comment

Didn't go this week, no idea if anyone did really...

That 512m is sick, I still want one one day... Didn't see any 964 Ts, those are becoming rare it seems. The GTO is amazing too, and the FF is fail. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Didn't go this week, no idea if anyone did really...

That 512m is sick, I still want one one day... Didn't see any 964 Ts, those are becoming rare it seems. The GTO is amazing too, and the FF is fail. Lol
                The Testarossa's are my childhood dream cars. If you want a 512m you better hurry and grab one, in the last 3 years they have gone up 50k in value!!! I am going to guess that the 512m's are still a good investment opportunity if you have 100k to spare. They were available for only 2 years and were limited in number. The older Testarossa's will also go up in value, there are still a few that can be had in the upper 50k range.
                My investment theory on these is that peoplemthat were in their teens when these cars were the hottest thing around are now hitting their 40's and 50's and looking to fulfill their childhood fantasies ( and can now afford to ), and so they will start to buy them up and they will become somewhat collectible. They produced thousands of them ( like 10,000 ) so outside of the 512m their prices won't reach stratosphere amounts, but they will get into the 150-300k ranges in the next 5 years.

The FF actually looks better in person than in pictures. It replaces the 612 which was also a fail in my book...just not my thing. I think all of Ferrari's attempts at 4 seaters since the 80's have been failures...Mondial's, Scagletti's, FF...still, if some one gifted me an FF I would not complain ( I would probably quickly head to the dealership for a trade on a 458 though ).

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                  ( I would probably quickly head to the dealership for a trade on a 458 though ).
                  with a quickness, 458=best looking modern ferarri

Comment

Working...
                  X