No announcement yet.

cruise is in 3 weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, how big a boy are you? This fatboy can outrun gumby. Make it two benjamins.

Comment

I'll drink a nos. I got this

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
        Well, how big a boy are you? This fatboy can outrun gumby. Make it two benjamins.
        deal!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          I have no more slicks!

Fml.

Bring your calculator to race me because I can't swing the dough in 3 weeks to get everything I need. I was okay with trash slicks on the torque box but idk about sticky ones! Lol can't afford to break my only car!
          I made it work, and now I got a whole vortech kit in my garage. Breaking ain't so bad!

lol. Ignore my advice.
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I made it work, and now I got a whole vortech kit in my garage. Breaking ain't so bad!

lol. Ignore my advice.

Well I live on my own, pay my own bills, and my parents are in Austin.

Lol life > racing.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I plan on being there, hit me up if any street cars wanna race !!!!
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                and i hear nothing........
                I'm in (blown 2v), my dad (juiced 95 cobra) and uncle (some kind of challenger srt8) will be there too. any chance you are done with my engine stand? I have a motor sitting on the floor in my garage.

Comment

I should be there in my coupe but no racing, I'll still be breaking in the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
                    I'm in (blown 2v), my dad (juiced 95 cobra) and uncle (some kind of challenger srt8) will be there too. any chance you are done with my engine stand? I have a motor sitting on the floor in my garage.
                    pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosvo View Post
                      I should be there in my coupe but no racing, I'll still be breaking in the motor.
                      The track is the perfect place to break in new motor - you want the high cylinder pressure pushing on the rings, working against the hone on the cylinders to wear the rings to a perfect fit. Baby it until the hone is worn away and risk bad ring seal.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                        The track is the perfect place to break in new motor - you want the high cylinder pressure pushing on the rings, working against the hone on the cylinders to wear the rings to a perfect fit. Baby it until the hone is worn away and risk bad ring seal.
                        Yup, I heat cycle my motors for about 30 mins and then bounce that bitch off the 7000 pill
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                          hmm intertersting, maybe i'll do a few runs lol

Comment

dont feel like reading through all this... im down when and where and what time

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                              X