Tulsa Raceway Park ..sold and ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa Raceway Park ..sold and ??

The future is pretty dim for Tulsa , sounds like there is a slight chance for it to remain a drag strip but, most likely it will be a rock quarry

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

damn!!! that's my favorite strip

Kellen Smith You would figure a strip of asphalt and some bleachers wouldn't be much overhead. It's just a big parking lot jeez. Must have some pretty bad management if you can't even keep a parking lot open. Run for senate !!! ha!!

Comment

This was posted by the owner on the TRP forum.

Comment

Ok,

the latest on the track. It appears that the new owners have agreed to keep the place open for a couple more years. This came out at the "MODS VS RODS" race yesterday..
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
          Ok,

the latest on the track. It appears that the new owners have agreed to keep the place open for a couple more years. This came out at the "MODS VS RODS" race yesterday..
          sounds like he created a little drama to increase attendance for end of the year sales!

Comment

Not sure...

I know the attendance and car count was down, but hell, considering the economy, and the 30+ days of over 100 degree temps.....
            I do know from "hearing" rumors that the new owners paid a bunch for the property (some are saying way too much) so maybe it's a way of recovering some of their costs and a tax writeoff until they really need the property for expansion.
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
            X