Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so the cruise is less than a month away......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
    We going to run
    Yes sir

Comment

I plan to go, will be driving the Mustang from Mesquite (any GTG's?)
      1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
      - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
      - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Me and B. and the HPP Crew we be there with our cars. Scott says he's going in the 86 but will see about that LOL

(Hey Dan Scott wonts to line them up))

Comment

Anyone that wants to meet up in Arlington and cruise up let me know (I am in north Arlington of i30, figure we'll just cruise down to 820 -> 35w -> denton

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Doh! That sucks, sorry to hear it. Well, make the best of it and time for some upgrades.
            lol you and I think too much alike... the diff is.. I can't afford the upgrades I would want to do so its going to go back pretty much exactly the same, I MIGHT put LQ9 internals back in, but probably not (would bump the compression up .5)

I ALMOST started pulling it apart last night, but it was hot and I didn't want to get out there with hand tools. I asked John if I could borrow his battery powered impact though so I will probably have it ready to pull this weekend.
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I'm going to call out myself.

Your shit won't run right!

Probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                Me and B. and the HPP Crew we be there with our cars. Scott says he's going in the 86 but will see about that LOL

(Hey Dan Scott wonts to line them up))
                Cool deal Jay tell Scott to bring it. I don't think he really wants none though lol
                03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Getting close so is the car hopefully i can get it to turbostang for a great tune on the new turbo system before the crusie. 1 seat and no instrument cluster just a wide ban and im there.

Comment

I may be there to watch. It would not be fair for me to enter kodfwm. I have not been to a cruise in a while

Comment

We will be there with 3 cars, should be a good time
                      Last edited by TrueStreetMotorSports.com; 07-26-2011, 10:22 PM.
                      True Street MotorSports
                      901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                      McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                      Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                        I plan on bringing the Cobra out, still like some rear end work and a trans being done with my other car.
                        Mike doing the tranny?
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

was going to try and make it out there with the car but it doesnt look like its going to be ready. Still to much stuff left to do.

But our plan Fall cruise we should be there with the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                            Cool deal Jay tell Scott to bring it. I don't think he really wants none though lol
                            LOL I'll let him no glad to see ur car working out for you. Should have some good pass my self hope the trany holds up if so 5.9x here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                              LOL I'll let him no glad to see ur car working out for you. Should have some good pass my self hope the trany holds up if so 5.9x here I come.
                              I doubt Scott really goes through with it, but we will see!

Jay, put some AC on that beast, then let's talk!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                I doubt Scott really goes through with it, but we will see!

Jay, put some AC on that beast, then let's talk!
                                I think im keeping it off so we dont talk LOL Man that car is driving so good it feels like im in a stock car. Ill take u for a ride and you will love it

Comment

Working...
                                X