Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so the cruise is less than a month away......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the cruise is less than a month away......

and no posts yet.

u guys losing interest? hopefully my car will be fixed by then and i can finally run some decent times, unless josh.0 shows up then my car will get scared again.

anyway, plans? predictions? at least we dont have to worry about rain lol.

I think it will be very hot and sticky but fun . Tanner (both of you) clear the schedule now .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

there's another cruise already? Pretty soon these things are going to be so regular that they will become an afterthought.....you know just like UFC.

What are we on now UFC #23789?

Comment

out, spun a bearing in the GTO
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          Sucks to hear!

Comment

Too damn hot. Plus I've been lazy, haven't touched the coupe in over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Sucks to hear!
              tell me about it
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post

Comment

It's hot for sure, but that's no excuse!

I'll be there running the S10, hopefully the last time before the 'exhaust mods'.

Comment

I'll be there!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Denton's kinda far from me to go watch.... Maybe I should dust off one of the lemomns cars and drag it up there...
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

In. Ran a 7.50 last cruise with shot tires (1.80s 60 ft) but the cruise ended early and I blew the motor up on the way home lol. Anyway, I tore it out and sold everything to fund my 351 and am shooting for 400 to 450 rwhp plus the jooce on top

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Denton's kinda far from me to go watch.... Maybe I should dust off one of the lemomns cars and drag it up there...
                          if you just have the urge to tow a car up there i've got one and would pay your gas money.

not that i can't (or am not willing) to drive it up there, just nice to know if it breaks im not SOL!

Comment

Details on this cruise? I might try to make this one.. Car is running 100x better just need to get my pcv system fixed and a new rear main put in..

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              if you just have the urge to tow a car up there i've got one and would pay your gas money.

not that i can't (or am not willing) to drive it up there, just nice to know if it breaks im not SOL!
                              hmm, I dont know how that th350 would like being drug on a tow dolly...
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X