Redline is being sued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    Crandall is a badass track, and built with the racer and spectator in mind. To me, it seems to be more poorly managed than anything. Racers will drive, they just need a reason to go (shows, money etc)
    Just from driving by on the highway, the Crandall track looks alot nicer. TBH, I actually think Redline is way further out east than Crandall but just has the notoriety. I live about 10 minutes from the Crandall track and have never seen it busy.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Just from driving by on the highway, the Crandall track looks alot nicer. TBH, I actually think Redline is way further out east than Crandall but just has the notoriety. I live about 10 minutes from the Crandall track and have never seen it busy.
      less crowds equals more track time! win win for testing out a car

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        I have heard the ol rumor
        ''Bruton Smith is building a track at TMS'

About 1 gazillion times, it would be a nice location if it was to happen

Check and doubtful .
        I can't see that happening because the money just isn't there in drag racing. You'd think he could use the capital to build another NASCAR track somewhere else and get a much better return.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I can't see that happening because the money just isn't there in drag racing. You'd think he could use the capital to build another NASCAR track somewhere else and get a much better return.

Make is a muli-use facility, he loves drag racing .

Owns Bristol, Vegas , Charlotte .. Billy Meyers has to allow him to have the NHRA event , etc for it to happen and thats the hold up or so I am told by a person that says he knows .

It could all be total B.S.

You know who needs a decent track, Ok city, Noble is a dump

Comment

The only creek thats nearby is shit anyways and always dry. I dont see a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              It's too close to Ennis, and Ennis already pulls all the big events. Also, Crandall isn't near a damn thing, so no one goes to it.
              Boy thats the truth. There was some ProMod race there July 2nd that my brother and I went to, mainly to check out the new track. When those types of races are at Sanger, Kennebelly or Redline they are packed, but there was barely anyone there (quality Promods included). It is a nice track/facility though.

Comment

Working...
              X