No announcement yet.

Fellow racer needs your thoughts and prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad to hear. Prayers are with the family.
    True Street MotorSports
    901 N McDonald St Suite 100
    McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
    Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Failure to stop and render aid is all shes getting charged with?? What a crock of shit! I hope she gets ran over by a DART bus, fucking cunt!

Comment

Lady is claiming she is epileptic. What a piece of shit
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

UPDATE OF Devin

He is in surgery this morning for his broke leg it is broken on his growth plate which means that he will have to under go more surgries at a later date also. The swelling is better but the family still needs your prayers it is still a serious situation...............Also Gaylen/Lenmar put together some raffles for tonight at TXR and Cindi contacted me yesterday she is out of town and is matching $1 for $1 on the raffle tickets sold up to $500.00 on behalf of TXR. Karla and Troy will be very surprised by this and very thankful this is a hard time. PLEASE remeber Devin in your prayers everynight. He has a long road to go

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
            He is in surgery this morning for his broke leg it is broken on his growth plate which means that he will have to under go more surgries at a later date also. The swelling is better but the family still needs your prayers it is still a serious situation...............Also Gaylen/Lenmar put together some raffles for tonight at TXR and Cindi contacted me yesterday she is out of town and is matching $1 for $1 on the raffle tickets sold up to $500.00 on behalf of TXR. Karla and Troy will be very surprised by this and very thankful this is a hard time. PLEASE remeber Devin in your prayers everynight. He has a long road to go
            I'm glad he is getting help.. this just makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
              I'm glad he is getting help.. this just makes me sad.
              X2
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
              X