Originally posted by JamesB View Post
    632 and pro mod 88's
    like the avatar trick
    Trick3d EVO

Comment

sony has the best low light camcorders

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
        What size turbine housings did ya'll use?
        just looked back at my notes and they are 90 mm, turbine is pn.THV001
        JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Originally posted by purple piston eater View Post
          sony has the best low light camcorders
          I was told the Cannon and Sony. I really cannot find any of the answers that I am looking for. I ordered a Cannon R200. I am going to test it this weekend. If it does not film like I want I will send it back. I have a Sony now, and its night time video is crap, however it is one of there cheaper models. There is another Sony I am looking at. The Cannon R200 has a night time/low light mode, we'll see how it works.
          JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Keep us posted James, I'm gonna get one this season too!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB View Post
              ... I really cannot find any of the answers that I am looking for... I have a Sony now, and its night time video is crap, however it is one of there cheaper models. There is another Sony I am looking at.
              If the problem you're having is too much of a blurred effect, it means the camera is trying to focus on things by itself. To fix this on your Sony, go to the menu on the flip screen, select Program AE then chose the Landscape mode. Click OK and try it that way. The camera wont try to auto focus when that setting is used.

I film a lot at night and this cures the problem. Good luck and I hope this suggestion helps.

Comment

Thanks I will give that a try. I will be at Northstar tomorrow night with a customer and Saturday night at Dallas Raceway with another.

The new Cannon I got, has several features for night time and low light conditions. Hope it works good. I filmed some with it tonight at home, but I still don't thinks its going to be what I am looking for.

Comment

Beat it, spammer.
                  Last edited by turbostang; 03-14-2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Was just looking through JamesB's album in there. I didnt see my car in the customer list, hahaha!

Looks like your business is kicking ass, James!

Comment

Try asking on YB they have photography forum with a lot of informed professionals. For the clarity I'm sure your looking for you may need to stepup to like a 5dmkII
                      89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Was just looking through JamesB's album in there. I didnt see my car in the customer list, hahaha!

Looks like your business is kicking ass, James!
                        About a year ago I had a hard drive crash.
                        I lost alot of my pics. Some were ground up builds with a lot of pics.
                        So now I just post anything I do online.

As far as the camera, it works pretty good for night time racing. During the day it is great. The only complaint I have it's mts file format and it looses some resolution during conversion. I need a mts player that will step every .001/sec
                        If anyone knows of one let me know

Comment

Working...
                        X