Props to Slim (Noah)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Slim (Noah)

I dropped off my T45 about 2 weeks ago so he could work his magic on. I couldn't get back to pick it up until last night, but he had it done in like 2 days, and that was including ordering a few parts for it. I installed it today and wasn't surprised of the outcome. Another perfect rebuild, shifts great, just like it once did. If you guys need any transmission work done, don't hesitate, he does great work.

always a good choice...

Comment

what is the name of his shop? im gonna need a 4 banger transmission rebuilt soon

Comment

What's the going rate nowadays on something like that? I don't trust anybody in this town anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
          What's the going rate nowadays on something like that? I don't trust anybody in this town anymore.
          Interested as well, I've got a t5 needing some work. I've thought about just getting the hanlon video and doing it myself

Comment

his shop was slims mustang performance in seagoville but I havent had him do any work in a long time may have changed

Comment

last i heard he had to close his shop but i do know he works at dallas mustang now, and he does tranny work on the side.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Every transmission and scenario is different, so it's best to contact him for pricing for your particular needs. I will say that no one in the area has been able to come close to his prices, quick turnaround time, or quality of work. This isn't the first transmission he has worked over for me(last time was a T5) and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.8foureye View Post
                  his shop was slims mustang performance in seagoville but I havent had him do any work in a long time may have changed
                  He's at DM now.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
                    last i heard he had to close his shop but i do know he works at dallas mustang now, and he does tranny work on the side.

Tehe.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

yea I work at dallas mustang now. Ive been there for 2 years now. Ive been doing T5,T45,3650,350,tko,tko 500 and 600,and T56's at home for probably 10 years now. If you need any tranny work just give me a call 214-458-8965. Any other work give me a call at dallas mustang.
                      I closed my shop down a few years back when gas went to $5 a gallon. I want to open it again but need money to do that. So for now ill be at Dallas Mustang if you need me.
                      Thanks Noah

Comment

Props to Noah. He re-built my 3650 a few months back. It shifts better now than it ever has. Great work!

Comment

Working...
                        X