Looking over a GT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking over a GT?

Is there anyone on here either a mechanic or really knowledgeable of the 94 SN95 GT that is willing to go over it with me? I just picked it up and think it might have a problem or two but don't even know where to get started. Much Appreciated...BTW I have been to the SONIC GTG one Thursday when it was cold as balls and I had the Black 89 5.0 with the white top...Now I got this this Canary yellow beast...Thanks I will PM my number if anyone can help...I live in Plano just FYI

post the bewbs of your S/O for any help

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I got some of your ol' lady if that counts...them teets touch the flooooor

Comment

Uh... he's serious, that's how this place works it's like a barter system.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yellow cars are for gays, just like the air force.

Comment

Originally posted by USAFMacDaddy View Post
            Is there anyone on here either a mechanic or really knowledgeable of the 94 SN95 GT that is willing to go over it with me? I just picked it up and think it might have a problem or two but don't even know where to get started. Much Appreciated...BTW I have been to the SONIC GTG one Thursday when it was cold as balls and I had the Black 89 5.0 with the white top...Now I got this this Canary yellow beast...Thanks I will PM my number if anyone can help...I live in Plano just FYI
            That was my first gtg. I saw your car on craigslist a month or so back.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Uh... he's serious, that's how this place works it's like a barter system.
              I don't give a F*** what he is....that shit aint gonna happen, capeche?

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                Yellow cars are for gays, just like the air force.
                Just like having Cleveland in your name, FAILURE...Jarhead Bullet Sponge...I was an MP and attached to a Marine batallion in Iraq, I could have talked to a rock and carried a better conversation...noooo I was helping saving their ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  That was my first gtg. I saw your car on craigslist a month or so back.
                  Yeah man, the 89 had MAJOR wiring problems....and I did not feel like dumping 4k into it to make it smooth...Traded it for a S-10 Blazer...hated that truck and missed my SN95 so I got this lil GT, bored over to a 306, 30lb injectors, intake, 3:73 gears, flow master dumps....not to shabbyyyyyy

Comment

Yeah man, the 89 had MAJOR wiring problems....and I did not feel like dumping 4k into it to make it smooth...Traded it for a S-10 Blazer...hated that truck and missed my SN95 so I got this lil GT, bored over to a 306, 30lb injectors, intake, 3:73 gears, flow master dumps....not to shabbyyyyyy
                    Definetly not! Come out to sonic tommorrow night man.

oh, and post pics of the car!
                    2012 GT500

Comment

I don't give a F*** what he is....that shit aint gonna happen, capeche?
                      oh wow someone has a stick way up their ass, with responses like that you aint going to get shit around here lol

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                        oh wow someone has a stick way up their ass, with responses like that you aint going to get shit around here lol
                        Thats the way you ahve to act around here to GET SHIT done! I know how this place works......I'm no newb..promise ya that

Comment

Working...
                        X