What Place Rebuilds Alternators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Place Rebuilds Alternators?

I remember reading somewhere on here that there's a guy in Lewisville that will rebuild/refurbish your Alt.
    I've been searching but can't find the thread the info was in.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Up0n0ne; 04-23-2011, 10:49 AM.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Alterstart in Dallas

Comment

here you go marc

Shop used cars for sale by participating dealers; research and compare different makes, models, prices and find local dealers throughout the United States.

i still need to get you your crates! sorry!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Awesome, Thanks guys!

Maybe this weekend Paul, I know your busy so text me when you have time. I can run up and get them.
        Hope the airbrushes are working out.
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Well got the Alt. rebuilt (130amp) and volt gauge still bounces up and down and still have dim headlights.
          So from what I've been told is to get heavy gauge wire from the alt to the starter.
          Plus my turn signals still don't work, and the insp. has been up since Feb.
          Sure would like to drive this again one day.
          What would someone charge me to come and fix it?

Comment

Working...
          X