need a rear qrt hung on 68 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a rear qrt hung on 68 mustang

Does anyone have anyone they recommend? Looking for someone to remove the old quarter panel and install a new one. I want someone that has experience with old mustangs and can do a GOOD job in a reasonable amount of time. I am in the Arlington area.

thanks.

Try Advantage Auto Works in North Richland Hills.

Advantage Autoworks
    5 of 5 stars (1) Read Reviews | Write a Review
    6432 Davis Blvd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
    http://www.advantageautoworks.com...
    (817) 788-8660

Comment

I would recommend dicks rod shop in garland. He will do all my body work from now on.

Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

I've used Mid Cities Mustang before, although they can sometimes be pricey. But they are worth a shot, they do good work.

(817) 267-2667

Comment

Full quarter or a skin? Is it being replaced due to damage or rust? How is your tail light panel, lower/inner quarter and wheel house?

Do you want body work too?

Comment

I just did a '67 and one side also needed a trunk floor extension and wheel well. If yours is rusted you might check under the rear. Another bad place is on the sail panel just above the factory lead seam.

Comment

If its rust, I find it easier to patch panel it.
              I had to make all of mine for my Corvair.
              A good friend of mine works at a shop in Justin,
              I can ask him, PM me and I can get you there info.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
                I would recommend dicks rod shop in garland. He will do all my body work from now on.

http://www.dxrodshop.com/services/
                x2 Not only does he do good looking work, he is willing to work on classics. Most bodyshops these days dont want to touch them

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                  Full quarter or a skin? Is it being replaced due to damage or rust? How is your tail light panel, lower/inner quarter and wheel house?

Do you want body work too?

There is rust around the wheel lip and in the lower area in front of the wheel. Th trunk looks good inside and out. It looks like someone did some repairs years ago with bondo and it's coming undone. I guess really the lower half is all that really needs to be done. the inner wheelwell is good, but the outer near the wheel lip has some rust.

Comment

thanks to all for the replies.

Comment

Working...
                    X