Who was building the Chevelle in Abilene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was building the Chevelle in Abilene

My dad fired the 350 the other day in his rat rod and said it runs perfect. He did say though that the dizzy was in 180 out though. LOL

Anyways thanks again it was a hell of a deal on the motor and tranny and the car will be up and driving by next week. I told him that hell he has drug ten cars out of fields that were sitting more then ten years and we changed the oil and they ran fine.
    Last edited by kingjason; 03-15-2011, 03:03 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

Im confused. Whats the backstory here
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Gentleman on the other site posted a question about selling a 10 year old 350 that had been sitting in his Chevy for around 10 years never fired, carb to pan, with all the goodies on it, IE carb,dizzy, alt, a/c, harmonic, belt, etc. He was basically asking if it was worth trying to sell because he wasnt really great with the idea of selling it since it had been sitting so long. I PMed him asking for a price for my dad and we came to a mutual price. Dad had just drug up a 39 coupe body only, and a Chevy S10 frame. Drove to Abilene and picked it up a couple of weeks later and picked it up along with a rebuilt turbo 350. That was several months back and dad fired it this weekend and it ran perfect with great oil pressure.
      Last edited by kingjason; 03-15-2011, 03:35 PM.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That was me! Glad to hear that everything is good.

Had to make room for an LSx in my 71

Comment

I will get a pic soon, it looks like a cartoon car with the damn giant MT tires on the back. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

LOL His idea of a Rat Rod

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I like it but what's up with the front bumper?

Comment

I like a lot of it but not the front or the headlight mounts. However it is a work in progress so we shall see.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X