Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many time do you clik a torque wrench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once

Comment

I click it twice.....like tits on a nun; just in case
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        My only complaint about it is that they need to redesign the battery end cap. Thing pops off too easily.
        Never had that problem.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

im a single clicker, but wouldnt think its a big deal to click twice
          -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by turbos66coupe View Post
            It most deffinetly has been disproved.

I have the same wrench listed above and love it so far but only because of some of the other features it has like torque angle which is used so often theese days almost more so than an actual ft lb measurement at least for fasteners that require a more precise torque.
            There are a couple of reasons I bought mine. The first is that it calculates angle even if you have to ratchet it. Which comes in handy when doing heads on a front wheel drive v6 or other crammed engine bays. It also goes down to 12.5ft/lbs and up to 250 so it has the widest range of torques vs other brands/style wrenches. You can use it in reverse unlike most torque wrenches. And you can change the measurement from ft/lbs to in/lbs to Nm. I also bought a snap-on version because people wont argue about the quality of snap-on tools(even thought all of the tool truck digital torque wrenches are made by the same company). If I bought a craftsman, matco, mac, etc... I would eventually hear someone complain about how that tool brand sucks when it comes to torque wrenches.

Comment

Working...
            X