body shop guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body shop guys

Any tips on the R&R of a rear quarter of a '95 Mustang? I know the usual stuff on the removal and replacement, drill spot welds, separate glue joints, etc, but are there any hang ups that I am not familiar on the SN95?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

not anything special that i remember.... just alot of parts and glass removal, weld-thru primer if you want it to last.

Comment

Yeah, after spending a couple hours on internet, it appears so most of the work is pulling stuff to get to the real job.

Anyone have a rough labor quote for a rear quarter replacement? I'm helping a friend, she already have the replacement panels, but it seems like it might be a job best left to a body shop or at least an experienced body man.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

she would be looking at $780 in R&R and refinish labor for one quarter panel.
        dont forget the shop and paint supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          seems like it might be a job best left to a body shop or at least an experienced body man.
          This ..

Comment

Working...
          X