No announcement yet.

Cobra Caliper Clean up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might look in the Fab Section as I just did a Red Candy and a Black Stardust in powder coat. I do not know how it would hold up. Before I am done I'll shoot a clear
    on to help with longevity.

Comment

I like the red look ..
      I bought a set of aniversery calipers that came red .. I leally liked them .. until one of the bleeders stripped out .. and I ended up getting a set of greyish colored ones .. i dont get many people that even notice them anymore ..

Comment

I need to repaint mine. Heat hasnt been kind to the original paint, or the caliper paint i tried.

I figure on a red car, black calipers with polished lettering would look killer.

Comment

Went with black and polished letters....

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Not to get off topic, but where did you get the top for your convertible? It looks like it has an inverted seam also, which I have not seen before on a fox top.
            The top came with the car uninstalled. I installed it. it came with a strip with chrome tips that goes across the rear back bow. I did not like it so I left it off.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I think they went away with the trim and chrome tips after 1990....

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                I think they went away with the trim and chrome tips after 1990....
                You are right, but the top the previous owner bought was an older kit. The top that I ripped off the car never had them, so thats why I did not install them in order to keep with the original look of the 93.
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Yeah, they look much better without it....

Comment

Working...
                  X