X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Henry that's a good looking Lightning.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Is that a Mark K rollpan?

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
        Is that a Mark K rollpan?
        I wish it was, its actually a fiberglass rollpan. I traded the old wrecked up bumper to a friend of mine, he even painted it white. It cleans up the back end real nice. Heres a pic of the front end work I did, it had some issues to say the least.

Before Boosted32V.....After Boosted3-2-V
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wish it was, its actually a fiberglass rollpan. I traded the old wrecked up bumper to a friend of mine, he even painted it white. It cleans up the back end real nice. Heres a pic of the front end work I did, it had some issues to say the least.

Before Boosted32V.....After Boosted3-2-V
          Damn, that was pretty rough.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Henry that's a good looking Lightning.
            Thanks broseph

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Damn, that was pretty rough.
            It was pretty bad, but it had been taken care of externaly and the interior was impecable. Once I got that bitch home and put the light on it, I was thinking what the hell did I buy. It was a one owner (well two) but the second guy put 1k on it in two years and sold it to me.

It had the factory pugs, wires, fuel filter, cap and rotor all on a 140k. It came from Missouri, that explains the rust issues. So far I've replaced all the tune-up things including the dizzy, coil, tps, ign.switch. batt. Re-painted the wheels, new tires, and all the front suspension. The tranny fluid was clean and no metal shavings, it may have been changed, but I doubt it. Drives great and shifts fine.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks broseph

It was pretty bad, but it had been taken care of externaly and the interior was impecable. Once I got that bitch home and put the light on it, I was thinking what the hell did I buy. It was a one owner (well two) but the second guy put 1k on it in two years and sold it to me.

It had the factory pugs, wires, fuel filter, cap and rotor all on a 140k. It came from Missouri, that explains the rust issues. So far I've replaced all the tune-up things including the dizzy, coil, tps, ign.switch. batt. Re-painted the wheels, new tires, and all the front suspension. The tranny fluid was clean and no metal shavings, it may have been changed, but I doubt it. Drives great and shifts fine.
              It definitely looks good. My 92F150 just turned 175K miles and she's still running strong. Not sure if you've owned one of these before but keep an eye out on your heater core, they're notorious for going out between the 150K-175K mile mark. Mine just went out a couple months ago.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to convert mine to a 4x4 and throw a small lift and tires on it, or keep it 2wd, and throw a v8 in it to turn it into a street truck.

Comment

Anyone know what year ac compressors are plug and play for the lightnings. I haven't priced them but I'm sure lightning parts cost more than more common vehicles

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                  Anyone know what year ac compressors are plug and play for the lightnings. I haven't priced them but I'm sure lightning parts cost more than more common vehicles
                  Actually no, the Lightning all use mostly f-150/bronco parts. Aside from the Seats, monochromatic painted parts, 351 w/GT40 pkg, gauges, wheels, suspension and a few more parts, most everything else interchanges from early 80's to 1997.

Comment

Hey Charles what do you think about long bars.....and who the hell sells parts for these trucks. And I found your totm post on Nloc lol. Congrats and that is one sick truck. Definitely gonna have to show me some tips and tricks on these trucks when I pick mine up

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details- anytime this week would be good.
                    Sent you a couple pm's man. Have a change of heart on letting me pick up those wheels?

Comment

.and who the hell sells parts for these trucks.
                      LMC Trucks & Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

Comment

Sent you a couple pm's man. Have a change of heart on letting me pick up those wheels?
                        PM sent - sorry didn't get an email notification

Comment

this is based off of a (94) F150.. if its a 96 it will be different...

1 FORD PICKUP F150 SERIES 1994-1995 integral AC, 8 cyl 00364B
                          2 MAZDA PICKUP 1995-1995 B-3000 00364B
                          3 FORD THUNDERBIRD 1994-1995 6-232 (3.8L), w/o supercharged 00364B
                          4 FORD MUSTANG 1994-1995 integral AC, 6-232 (3.8L) 00364B
                          5 FORD PICKUP F250 SERIES 1994-1995 integral AC, gasoline, 8-351W (5.8L) 00364B
                          6 FORD TAURUS (SEDAN) 1994-1995 exc. SHO; 6-232 (3.8L) 00364B
                          7 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 1994-1994 00364B
                          8 MERCURY COUGAR 1994-1995 6-232 (3.8L) 00364B
                          9 MAZDA PICKUP 1994-1994 B-3000 R134a refrigerant 00364B
                          10 FORD RANGER (SMALL TRUCK) 1994-1995 integral AC, 6-245 (4.0L) 00364B
                          11 FORD BRONCO (FULL SIZE) 1994-1994 integral AC 00364B
                          12 FORD PICKUP F250 SERIES 1994-1995 integral AC, gasoline, 8-302 (5.0L) 00364B
                          13 MAZDA NAVAJO 1994-1994 00364B
                          14 MAZDA PICKUP 1994-1994 B-4000 R134a refrigerant 00364B
                          15 FORD BRONCO (FULL SIZE) 1995-1995 00364B
                          16 MAZDA PICKUP 1995-1995 B-4000 00364B
                          17 FORD PICKUP F350 SERIES 1994-1995 integral AC, gasoline, 8-351W (5.8L) 00364B
                          18 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 1993-1993 R134a refrigerant 00364B
                          19 MERCURY SABLE 1994-1995 6-232 (3.8L) 00364B
                          20 FORD EXPLORER 1994-1995 00364B

Comment

Well........

Hey Charles what do you think about long bars.....and who the hell sells parts for these trucks. And I found your totm post on Nloc lol. Congrats and that is one sick truck. Definitely gonna have to show me some tips and tricks on these trucks when I pick mine up

You will need some sort of traction device when you buy the Street Punisher VB. LFP sells them, Caltracks, Lakewood traction bars, James Duff bars, make your own. Those are the options out there. You won't find anyone that sells anything for these trucks. That's the main reason I have one is that they are very challenging. That's why I learned how to tune and burn chips. No one would tune these Speed Denity trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                              Well........
                              what do you think about this.....

its either something like that or just completely build my own off of ballisticfabrication.com which is seeming like a fun option. i work at a machine shop and we have everything i need there to make whatever i want lol

Comment

Working...
                              X