TFI module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFI module

Is there anyway to put a distributor without a TFI module on a 5.0? Or can the original be turned around so that it isn't out in the open? Just trying to figure out a way to clean up the look.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

No.. The 94-95 have a remote mounted module, dono how hard it would be to convert.. Would definately require a lot of re wiring..

Comment

Can it be flipped around 180 degrees?
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

No it will hit the intake..

Comment

Damn, lol. Thanks. I guess I'll look into the 94/95's and what all it would take to rewire that.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Honestly your best bet is to just clean up the wiring loom and make that look nice. It's only a small amount of wirIng there... There are a lot of other places you can clean up under the engine bay rather the the dizzy connector..

Comment

Yeah, I'm doing it all, so I'm trying to do as much as I can. Here is what I'd like the finished product to look like. Almost to the T. Cleanest one I've ever seen.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I wonder what kind of distributor that is?
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That looks to be a GM stepper type IAC, which means it's NOT stock electronics, which means it's not a TFI distributor most likely.

Comment

my bet is fast xfi, that looks a lot like the distributor that they sell, big chunk of change and isn't designed for eec(factory ford) stuff. The module wouldn't be too bad hanging out. Like stated above, you can do a lot to clean the harness up.

Comment

Weren't the 94/5 remote TFIs known for having problems? Or at least more problems than the distributor mounted units?

I seem to recall reading that somewhere, but I have slept since then.

Comment

Working...
                      X