Do I need these #2 or ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need these #2 or ???

I'm getting rid of my heater, and that's what the two tubes that run down the side of the fuel rail on the passenger side (pic) look like they go to. So my question is if I can get rid of them what do I do with the hose that comes out of the water pump (pic with hand) can I just cap that off? And the tubes also hook into the lower intake manifold, can I just find something to thread into that hole? Also there is a relay on the front side of the passenger side shock tower(Pic). Do I need that? All I'm running is an alternator and EFI, and lights as far as electrical goes.

Oh, and thanks guys. Yall have already been a huge help.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Yes, you can plug that hole on the water pump. I have seen people do differnt things like take a chunk of heater hose, clamp it to the water pump, then put a bolt in the other end and clamp it. Or, you can do what I did and go to a parts store and pick up some rubber caps. I got mine from O'Riellys. There is like 4 different size rubber caps in the package. Find the one that fits the water pump outlet, and clamp it in place.

As far as the tubes, yea, pull those suckers too. I put my water temp gauge sender there. You could plug it too with a pipe plug. Can't remember what size it is though.

As for the relay..... I know I dont have mine any more, but then again I pulled all the wiring out and put a Painless setup in.

Comment

Pretty sure that's the fuel pump relay or the WOT relay for the a/c. It cuts the a/c off at wide open throttle. The colors would be black/yellow, red, pink/yellow, and pink/ light blue for WOT relay. Red, Light Blue/orange, Pink/black, Dark Green/yellow for fuel pump.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
        X