Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone local make a decent stock or small cowl glass hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone local make a decent stock or small cowl glass hood?

Looking to replace the monster 6 inch extended cowl I have currently. Thinking about either a true stock hood (if I can find one dirt cheap or in the right color silver) or a glass stock or small cowl.

Shipping on these things is high so I am wondering if anyone local makes/sells these for a good price (or has something sitting around).

Thanks.

ABC makes one in Garland. Normally you can call them and if they dont have it they will make it for you within a couple days and you can pick it up, lift off is like 199. quality isnt bad either. not top notch but not bad.

Comment

Harwood is in Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by strokin View Post
        ABC makes one in Garland. Normally you can call them and if they dont have it they will make it for you within a couple days and you can pick it up, lift off is like 199. quality isnt bad either. not top notch but not bad.
        X2

Got a 2.5" one for my boy and it was pretty damn good!

Comment

I have the HO Fibertrends 2.5" cowl on my 1982 GT and I like it (I'm the guy you got the driveshaft from).

My car (before I got it) is in the pictures on their website
          In 1979 Ford produced a hood scoop that was used on the 1979 Indy Pace car Mustang and on the 1980-1981 Cobras. H.O. Fibertrends went a step forward to create a lightweight version of these hoods. We eliminated the non functioning vents and lengthened t

It looks like Late Model Resto in Waco has them in stock.
          http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...lass-Cowl-Hood.

Cheap shipping or you could drive to Waco.

Comment

saw this on itssodeadincanada.classifieds.com

Comment

Working...
            X