No announcement yet.

f150 4.6 relaibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could sacrifice having the 4x4 here's a 2013 F150 I ran across on craigslist. It's in Houston though.

2013, 5.0, supercab, $7500, 90k miles

"You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      just need reliable. the ford is 5 years newer less miles and a little nicer for 750 more.

the chevy is a LT package though with nice features

Friend has an 05 with 210k miles on it. Don't know if that helps. Lets see... wasn't there some kind of spark plug issue? Hopefully the ones in that truck have already been changed.

As for nice... all except for the seats! The Ford seats are medieval.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
        If you could sacrifice having the 4x4 here's a 2013 F150 I ran across on craigslist. It's in Houston though.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5937831655.html
        im leery about deals like that, that seem to be too good to be true, also the ads in spanish. i was supposed to go see a 2006 silverado this morning, (too good a deal, ad in spanish) and he texts me last minute said he had to urgently go to houston.

fully expected something like that. luckily for me, and possibly unluckily for him and any other scammer, i have my 357 mag in my pocket.

Comment

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5937831655.html
          Stolen. There's a ring of guys down there that steal newer F-series trucks right off the lot.
          Houston PD gives zero fucks.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I figured it was probably too good to be true, but you never know so i threw it up here. Theres also one or two different people i constantly saw ads from with too good to be true prices. They looked great but are all salvage titles.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I figured it was probably too good to be true, but you never know so i threw it up here. Theres also one or two different people i constantly saw ads from with too good to be true prices. They looked great but are all salvage titles.
              Yep, same ring of scumbags. They do that to make it look more believable
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

i automatically dismiss poor listing titles, pics, and descriptions.

youre selling something. youd think youd clean up the product, describe, and advertise it properly. it's amazing

Comment

My dad has an F150 based van with a 4.6 in it with over 200k miles on it now. It hasn't given him any problems. I'm about to buy him something new this next year though, because I'm sick of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    Yep, same ring of scumbags. They do that to make it look more believable

My grandfather's, and my cousin's F250s were both stolen there.

5 years slavery for the thief. Thief gets caught, he does 5 years as a slave to whoever he stole the car from. Its a good idea.
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X