Roush Active Exhaust for the S550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roush Active Exhaust for the S550

Anyone have this exhaust on their 2015-2017 GT? There are plenty of videos showing the various stages of open, but I am trying to get an idea as to how quiet it is closed. I have to take calls in the car regularly, and I'm hoping that it's at least as quiet as stock, but would rather not blow $3k to find out it's too loud for my daily needs.

I did a ford racing X-pipe on my turd. Keeping the stock mufflers, it has a damn nice sound and isn't loud whatsoever.

Comment

I'm getting too old to care to swap the pipes to get smogged, not to mention that the penalties are much stiffer here in CA should I get popped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure on the newer 5.0's but my car has the GT500 axle back and it is nice and quiet, that is until you open it up and it screams pretty loud for stock. It is also pretty loud at start up for some reason, but other than that it's pretty manageable. I have not touched anything else up stream on the exhaust...

Edit; here ya go, made by Borla too, they also have a Touring (M-5230-M4TC),
        this one is the Sport. - https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5230-M8SC
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 10-17-2016, 11:32 AM.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I did hooker muffler deletes sounds good I can hear just fine on my phone

Comment

Working...
          X