Who has 165/80/15's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has 165/80/15's?

Found out one of my brand new front runners is cracked (probably from sitting around for God knows how long). Anyone local sell this size, any good brands, etc.?

Thanks!

discount sells them i picked up 2 for $215 and they are kumho

Comment

Firestone has them way cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
        Firestone has them way cheaper.

What brand, just called and the guy thought I was nuts.

Comment

Late model restoration a pair for $170 ish shipped to your door next day. Ftw

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            Late model restoration a pair for $170 ish shipped to your door next day. Ftw
            Jesus christ. Fuck all that.

Hit up sears. They had kuhumo's for like 25 a peice last time i got some.

Edit jesus h christ again these fuckers have shot up in price. Set on ebay for 145 shipped.
            Last edited by Sleeper; 02-14-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
              jesus christ. Fuck all that.

Hit up sears. They had kuhumo's for like 25 a peice last time i got some.

Edit jesus h christ again these fuckers have shot up in price. Set on ebay for 145 shipped.
              lol never checked ebay. But i did research every where else and that was the best deal. I checked discount, goodyear, firestone, sears, kings tire, and tire rack. Late model was the cheapest i found and also had the fastest turnaround

Comment

BFG's have P155/80R15, about the same price. Got them on the front of mine. Discount ordered them for me....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                  BFG's have P155/80R15, about the same price. Got them on the front of mine. Discount ordered them for me....
                  http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...a/tire-details
                  That tire looks good sans the fact it is a 24.7" overall tire, I am afraid it'll looks strange with a 28" et street on the back!

Comment

I bought mine from discount a few months ago for 150-160! They price matched a price from online

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosvo View Post
                      I bought mine from discount a few months ago for 150-160! They price matched a price from online
                      damnit lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X