Long Tubes That Fit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Tubes That Fit??

I have a 01 gt and it seems that no one makes longtubes(besides payin a g or more)for an auto that fit. Is there a comp out there that is easy on the wallet that makes longtubes that will fit my car. Hell if u read this and u got a pair for sale...i will take um!!!!

Kooks. I heard Pace setter does But not ever heard good things about them

Comment

I saw that dougs headers might make a pair. Anyone know anything about them?

Comment

Originally posted by strokn88lx View Post
        I have a 01 gt and it seems that no one makes longtubes(besides payin a g or more)for an auto that fit. Is there a comp out there that is easy on the wallet that makes longtubes that will fit my car. Hell if u read this and u got a pair for sale...i will take um!!!!
        Save your pennies, buy a fox. Parts are cheaper lol

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Yea, had those.

Comment

bobby gentry muffler shop will fab up anything you need. made a custom set of long tubes for my buddies '78 luv truck after he dropped in a 388 sbc with a glide. might not hurt just to call and get an estimate.

Comment

Id like to see thoose. Probably cheaper to just save up and buy a good set and they would most likely be much better quality. You wanna play you gotta pay
              89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Have you looked at Macs'? They were on my Cobra when I bought it with a TKO in it and we ended up going auto and we had no problems. Although its a PITA they will work.
                1990 GT

Comment

I'm pretty sure Hooker Headers will also work. I had plenty of room to pull the trans out with out pulling the passenger side header loose. Hooker and Kooks are the only ones that I know about where you don't have to loosen the passenger header to take the trans out, so an auto should fit with no problem. My buddy Ray has a set at his shop all ask him if he wants to sell them.
                  03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                  "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Thanx dan. If he has them just lmk.

Comment

Working...
                    X