parting out questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out questions

What is the best method for parting out a car? 94 gt. Currently runs/drives.

I have a buyer for the t-5 conversion parts, so I need to get those parts off first. He needs t5, shifter, boot, clutch, bh, cable, pilot bushing, d/s, t-5 harness, ecm.

I want to sell the 5 lug conversion parts as a kit, then body pieces, interior pieces, etc...

Thanks

If it runs and drives, why not just sell it as is? Do you think you'll get more for the car parting it out?

Comment

unless you know for a fact you will be able to get rid of alot of stuff it aint worth doing, cause then you will have only gotten rid of 20% of a car and now u are stuck with a junk car and cant do anything with it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        If it runs and drives, why not just sell it as is? Do you think you'll get more for the car parting it out?
        Motor overheated once and it burns oil, so it probably needs a rebuild. I would rather take my chances getting money out of it as parts rather than sinking $$ into it.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
          unless you know for a fact you will be able to get rid of alot of stuff it aint worth doing, cause then you will have only gotten rid of 20% of a car and now u are stuck with a junk car and cant do anything with it
          I'm OK with only selling 20% because I will be even after my first transaction

Comment

then go for it, sell shit all over the place, just dont let your car sit out in open view, some cities will give you a ticket for that

oh and dont pull it till they ask for it
            Last edited by bonnie&clyde; 02-13-2011, 04:50 PM.

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

If you were closer i would buy the whole car and put a motor in it.

Comment

Working...
              X