props to The Open Track Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• props to The Open Track Connection

Had some serious alignment issues after i did my tubular K member/A arm install to the point where the car wouldnt even roll correctly. I also needed my panhard bar installed, since i no longer trusted my abilities to do suspension work after screwing up something with the k member install. So i wanted to find a experienced person/shop that knows suspension on mustangs to do the work and get it all to specs.

Got recommended to Loran at The Open Track Connection. He got everything figured out in the front end perfectly. Ended up not being the K member, but the shocks not being adjusted/installed perfectly. He got the PHB installed perfectly to specs and even corrected the welds on my sub frame connectors that was done by some hacks at a speed shop (not any sponsors on here).

Car was done today and it was gonna be difficult for me to get it since i had no ride. He offered to swing by and pick me up and take me to the car. To my surprise when he showed up, he had my car in tow and brought it to my house!! Now that's just awesome, ive never had somebody go up and beyond to help me out. He is really good people, I completely recommend him to anybody looking for any chasis/suspension work done.

Thanks Loran!
    2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

You are very welcome! You have one clean saleen. The cleanest I have seen since new!
    Last edited by CYAZ06; 01-30-2012, 08:36 AM.
    "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

He did a good job on setting up my bumpsteer too. Did it the right way and it was 10X better than when I drove it in his shop...

Comment

Working...
      X