1991 mustang airbag light code 33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 mustang airbag light code 33

Just some direction on fixing this flashing AB light. It flashes 3 times, pauses, then flashes 3 more times. This repeated indefinitely. I've checked the fuse (slot 12, which was empty...) And installed a 15amp fuse as the manual calls for. The horn does work.

Thx.

All thats listed in alldata is codes 2 thru 10. 3 being loss of deploy/backup power. pm me an email and ill send entire troubleshooting section. its 598k pdf.

Comment

I fixed my airbag light by swapping in a tilt column and wheel... Although, now it just stays on solid until I finally decide to pull the cluster and remove the light.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
        I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I fixed my airbag light by swapping in a tilt column and wheel... Although, now it just stays on solid until I finally decide to pull the cluster and remove the light.
          Then you get to hear beeping when you pull the light.

Comment

Luckily it didn't affect inspection today. And mine doesn't make noises. Just flashes. I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Then you get to hear beeping when you pull the light.
              Nope, I swapped it out cause the module was beeping even though the light was working, and I wanted tilt. But I just pulled the plug from the module and no beeping, just a solid light on the dash for now.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
              X