Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many degrees adjustment to cc plates give.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many degrees adjustment to cc plates give.

None of the companies like to say how much adjustment they give.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    None of the companies like to say how much adjustment they give.
    I believe they give all of it.

Comment

I am going through the switch as we speak from stock to Caster Camber plates and my research and help from members on here was that M&M was the best option and could get you the most degrees and placement.

I already ordered these pictured for $200 and am actually looking to get back to factory sitting. ( stance )

I found many UPR, M&M and other brands that spoke about the stance etc but known really gave a min / max adjustments.

Share your findings

Comment

Yeah my problem is shorter than factory a arms so i just wanted a idea of how much more i needed to get my shit right.

From everything ive seen its 3 +/- degrees for a total of 6 degrees adj.

Comment

Hey man I'd give a call to MM tech support. They can tell you. I've had MM plates and you can definitely adjust the crap out of everything. Just not sure the numbers.

Their tech guys know their stuff. A bit snooty sometimes but they know suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            From everything ive seen its 3 +/- degrees for a total of 6 degrees adj.
            Seems about right with my MM CC plates.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Im running the team z ones. The issue im running into is shorter a arms and the coilover hitting the top of the tower. Not giving me the adj i need to get to zero. Ive got the stuff on the way to remedy the situation i hope.

camber bolts and im going to lengthen the a arms until i get what i need.

Comment

Working...
              X