Rear heated 02 sensor bank 2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear heated 02 sensor bank 2 question

I had offroad down pipes on my ecoboost, but I took them off & put the stockers back on because of the substantial loss in torque I was experiencing. That was last night. This morning, I drive the truck and get a CEL, pull the code (Diablosport tuner) and it says P0161. I know the sensor is plugged in and tightened down.

Do I have to put a new one on it, or should I switch the two rear sides and see if it switches to bank 1?

2013 F150 Ecoboost truck.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Ecm flash 13e03b fixed that iirc. It's '13 specific, fixes the downstream o2 from never getting to a "ready" state.

Comment

I've heard some people disconnect the battery for corrections, don't know how to flash the ECM though.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

NM, looked it up, I have to take it in to the dealer for that.

Comment

Working...
        X